• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most addictive substance?

I have found high fructose corn syrup, nicotine, and marijuana to all be very habit-forming. I have an oral fixation that doesnt help :/

I have found high fructose corn syrup, nicotine, and marijuana to all be very habit-forming. I have an oral fixation that doesnt help :/

Same.. although I'm pretty much off the HFCS, but it's a hard one.

There's a pacifier in my mouth right now. Soon to be an e-cig.

Mephedrone, hands down. It's the only drug that ever made me spend money I didn't have and completely neglect my health/responsibilities/reality. Worse than meth, worse than oxycodone. The worst thing ever. What's really sad is it wasn't even that pleasurable! The comedown alone was enough to keep me binging.

already a thread like this buddy, i think it even has the same exact title.

the most addictive drug I have ever used was IV cocaine, hands down.

Ladyco: word on the meph. I always forget my experiments with that one. Shit really is like mdma+coke. All i can ever remember about those nights is furiously jacking it amidst the guiltiest (due to how bad it is for one's health) euphoria ever. So glad i didnt do something stupid, like talk to people i know while on it, or order more.

Nerd: still with the pacie, huh? At least give us an action pic if youre gonna rock that as a grown adult.

Ladyco: word on the meph. I always forget my experiments with that one. Shit really is like mdma+coke. All i can ever remember about those nights is furiously jacking it amidst the guiltiest (due to how bad it is for one's health) euphoria ever. So glad i didnt do something stupid, like talk to people i know while on it, or order more.

Nerd: still with the pacie, huh? At least give us an action pic if youre gonna rock that as a grown adult.

Oh I never have one in public at day... maybe my self-confidence will reach that level hopefully.

Let me preface this by reminding you that everyone's brain chemistry is different, we all react differently to various substances and therefore you may disagree with me, but please understand these are my experiences - not yours - with said substances.

Dust. Will never do it again.

I'm glad PCP has a stigma, even though the stigma is innacurate, which is that it is portrayed as a drug that makes you go crazy and lose your mind with a bunch of dysphoria - this couldn't be further from the truth, you are drunk with power and therefore could be called crazy, but you do not lose your mind in any way, shape or form. It is unfathomably intense and easily THE harshest street drug out there, and nobody will understand remotely unless they try it (the closest you could get without touching it is a heavy DXM trip with some combos, but it still wouldn't be close). It is a dissociative but unlike K or DXM, it is also a stimulant, with psychedelic effects and effects of power. People often say it's like K but longer and more intense. It's not like K at all in my experience, it's closer to DXM than K. Imagine DXM, Speed, LSA, Soma without sedation and H combined, then multiply it by ten: you have PCP. It is "delusions of grandeur" the drug. The drug literally makes you feel like a god for 20-30 hours, like you can do anything, and you will do shit like lift things way beyond your muscles safe capacity and not even notice, or punch holes in the wall just for the fuck of it and not feel any pain. Let me make myself perfectly clear: there is NO pain. None whatsoever. It is a better painkiller than Heroin. You could have your arm cut off and you would not feel it, literally. I'm being dead serious, and on the comedown all it would feel like is a pinch. Your 'field of view', if you will, is expanded. Your world is like a video game and you are a protagonist capable of destroying it all. That's what Dust feels like to me, and I loved the feeling. I couldn't stop thinking about getting more for nearly two weeks, it was constantly on my mind. For me, this is frankly the most addicting substance on the planet earth. Opiates are nothing in terms of addiction potential to Dust. It is for this reason I know it's dangerous, as I've seen where those addicts end up. It consumes their life and mind, moreso than even meth, and because of this I will never, ever take it again. I had an amazing time, and I will cherish that time, but just like my one time using IV hydromorphone, it will not be repeated.

Other than that, Z-Drugs. My avatar is Zolpidem, which is my favorite drug of all time. If I could start again with no tolerance, I would take just 10mg of Zolpidem over any opiate. Most euphoric, calming and amazing thing I've ever felt. I have just recently successfully broke a nearly 2 year dependency with diazepam and lots of kratom, and I'm tapering off of those now. One day, when my tolerance has gone down, I'm sure I'll take some more again, but never consecutively or I'll end up in the same situation. It's funny, it's prescribed to people as a hypnotic. As far as I'm concerned, it's the pharmaceutical version of Muscimol, the chemical in the Amanita Muscaria mushrooms, because having tried both I can confirm they have pretty much 99% the exact same effects. That drug made me a better person, opened up my mind, showed me my wrong doings, gave me more empathy. It allowed me to be more creative, it allowed me to be social, it allowed me to expand my consciousness, as hippie as that sounds. Zolpidem, among a few others, is my proof that pharmaceutical drugs are not all bad for you and in fact many can do a lot of good.

Of course though, they must be used properly, and this goes for z-drugs or benzos or opiates or anything that builds tolerance. If you put 3-4 days between using a substance, you will never become tolerant or dependent. It's good advice to take.

Last edited:
Benzos. Opiate withdrawal your body goes crazy. Benzo withdrawal your mind and your body go crazy. I felt like I was dying coming off only 4mg of Xanax.

But W\D effects people differently. For me alcohol withdrawal is minor even at levels of a pint a day were more minor than coming off of 40 mg of OC. But benzo withdrawal is hell. Actually now that I think about it quitting drinking a pint a day CT was easier than quitting weed. So YMMV be prepared for anything.

already a thread like this buddy, i think it even has the same exact title.

the most addictive drug I have ever used was IV cocaine, hands down.

Yes. This. I have never had such a drug make me feel like such shit afterwards, so little reward, so many oh shit just didtoo much close to death moments, and swear every morning after you find yourself pressing cottons to the point of shooting water and youre a naked bloody mess and swear to yourself tonight im ONLY going to do heroin until you finally lay down and have awkward uncomfortable sleep only to wake up and do it all over again. Phew that was one long run on of a sentance.

Anyway, IV coke is the only substance where you NEED more right after you come down. Its like, prep, shoot, hold on for dear life (should i call an ambulance because my hearts about to explode and eyeballs burst from my head and dont want my mom to be the one to find my body??) type high for roughly a minute, puke your guts out and repeat. And its never good enough. You keep wanting to push that envelope to see how big of a rush you can get without dying.

And god have mercy if you have nothing to help come down off that high, and have no more money and its 4am with nothing to do. Pure misery.

As far as which addiction has worse WD, i agree with weekend addiction. I thought i had felt the worst of the worst with heroin withdrawals. Not until i experienced benzo WD. At least with heroin WD you still have a sane mind, benzo WD is all those physical symptoms with the added misery have you losing your mind and being in this strange state of unreal, dysphoric rage.

Interesting how people's minds differ from one another. In my experience Heroin was the hardest to come off. Shitting and puking your guts up until it's nothing but bile coming out combined with unending nausea and stomach pain were making me go crazy, combined with constantly feeling too hot and too cold and shivering no matter what was miserable. The two times I had a benzo problem (6 bars a day for 6mo straight and 8 bars a day for 6months straight) I felt shitty for 3 days then had a seizure. The 2nd time sucked worse though because the hospital thought I had epilepsy and put me on drugs that I had to have bi-yearly blood checks on. Huge pain in the ass, all for them to finally say (after 2 years) "oh hey, maybe it was just the drugs you quit ct."

The last time I did Heroin, I exerted a fair amount of self control. But once the Ketamine came out, it was all downhill.

So at this immediate point in my life, I have to answer with: Ketamine.

Used to be Heroin for sure.

Shitting and puking your guts up until it's nothing but bile coming out combined with unending nausea and stomach pain were making me go crazy, combined with constantly feeling too hot and too cold and shivering no matter what was miserable.

Yes, but that's physical dependency. This is more about addiction, i.e. the mental desire, the constant pull to use more. The two can actually be mutually exclusive, I believe a lot of benzo/opiate dependents know this and probably would desire to not use the drug anymore if they could without WD.

For me it is MPDV hands down, especially when smoked it has this MDPerVert rush which I still miss after like 5 years... :/

It's been really hard for me to stop smoking marijuana. It's just everywhere and a fairly sustainable daily habit. I think the lack of immediate negative consequences as a result of my use are factors in why I still smoke everyday. Weed sometimes gives me anxiety, and it affects my decision making and logic/reasoning as well as productivity but there are no immediate health concerns and I can work 2 jobs, go to school, have a social life, etc...however my life starts to get stagnant and very unproductive (I stop caring about long term goals) when I'm smoking heavily every day.

Methoxetamine, on the other hand, is hands down the most addictive drug i've tried. After a couple months of daily use, I feared for my sanity as well as my health. I started spending what little money I had on MXE instead of food/court payments/rent and often would just dose instead of eating. I started neglecting my body and after kidney pain/trouble peeing/ and bloody noses/fucked up sinuses everyday I decided not to order any more. Actually, that's a lie, I moved to a different state and ran out of money and i forsure would have kept ordering more if I could. I remember literally feeling retarded after nights of heavy use. I would start confusing basic concepts like left and right, and fuck up pretty simple math and stuff. I would get super manic and then really depressed and literally wouldn't leave my house at all. I would lie on my bed catatonic for hours in the hole, sometimes wondering if I was still breathing and unable to distinguish reality and the MXE high, even after I was "sober".

And I haven't done a lot of opiates. I had a revelation on oxy + weed right after a friend passed away from an opiate overdose that if I continued to do opiates, there would be a 100% chance that I would eventually die from them.

Last edited:
It really depends on which aspect of addiction we're talking about:

1. proneness to compulsion during use - mephedrone or mdpv
2. severity of withdrawal - any short-acting benzodiazepine
3. probability of relapse following cessation - nicotine
4. likelihood of dependence following regular use - this is pretty idiosyncratic, but strong opioids and nicotine are strong contenders

ebola