• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most addictive substance?

nictotine or marijuana

cant say which has been more because i have a moderate sense of self control regarding each

From those ive tried and what I use IME
Nicotine
Oxycodone
Buprenorphine
Benzo's in general, kinda comes along with the opi's..
Alcohol was kinda addicting before I started my "drug-quareer", now-a-days I just loath it..

edit: Marijuana, cant believe that I forgot to mention it.

edit: Marijuana, cant believe that I forgot to mention it.
What a nice irony, as that's what MJ causes lol. Anyway I'm surprised somebody could even consider it the most addictive drug, I think I know what I'm talking about as I used to be pretty heavy smoker for 3-4 years, the thing is once I decided I no longer wish to smoke, it was really easy to give up.
Unlike hard stims or opiates (I didnt do opiates just stims), where you say to yourself EVERY DAY that you must stop, but you still don't stop.

The addiction to MJ is all about that you really like to smoke it and don't realize it's doing bad to you, but once you do realize it, you already won 80% of the battle. Realizing it with "true drugs" wins you like 1%.

Oxy has me by the neck. That said, Crack is the drug I find most powerfully psychologically addictive. I can't get it out of my head. I almost cried earlier today because I want it SO SO bad. F you, crack.

The addiction to MJ is all about that you really like to smoke it and don't realize it's doing bad to you, but once you do realize it, you already won 80% of the battle.

^ I can relate

I have been lately smoking a lot less than usually, cause I know it makes me so slotful and that I cant perform things that I like to do and which I receive somekind of pleasure,

Meth. Still, and always.

Honestly, I think a requirement for posting in this thread should be that you've smoked meth before :p

amphetamine for me, then opiates... like heroin, but buprenorphine the first time it was amazing railed 4mg before the h days...

amphetamine has me in good..... 100mg a day at least rxed 80 so 240 a month its getting pricey since my insurance dont cover other places besides cvs and dextroamphetamine sulphate (dextrostat) tablets are amazing....

I'm wanting to try meth... once or get desoxyn rxed to me.... fuck it.... i want that glow this shit lacks plus the lesser side effects... im on 90 mg now 60 at 630 30 just recent.... listening to some mcr took phenibut l-theanine and kava 2 grams.... i have no benzos till tomorrow.... im out of bupe too idk how.... i didnt do it all i get 24mg a day, some days ill blow it up my nose and go to the 24-32 max, but over the day, im tapered in all reality basically down to 2mg-4mg a day and one more shot at this... 3 bottles i can get away with making it off but idk if its a good idea to stop i just dont fucking know.... if i start craving and shit (well hell its been 5 days and im just now getting achy and shit, i slept till 530pm from 4am i dosed 1 gram pure phenibut crystals on a couple valium and was fucking koed after taking amp..... im dependent on benzos... addicted to valium its a bliss.... with amphetamine, im a polydrug addict i like benzo opiate weed AMPHETAMINE is the show tho the main one..... so theres people like me who like it all.... i will be taking hopefully my 2mg kpin twice a day correctly and use the ativan i get third party if i want its 60mg a month.... idk... alcohol use to be a issue but ill rarely drink more than a tallcan.... i have no id right now anyways....

edit to the post above....meth is probably the one... i never tried it i want to..... i want pure mdma too but fuck amphetamines in general in high doses still are the devils claws and hook u in so bad... but they do help me..... i do need them... they fix my issues.... but im just idk in need of more cuz 8 yrs abuse/misuse, high dose is needed or i just get nothing or depressed..... so 60 - 40 is a start then 20-40mg reboosters... idk im not tweaking but im just awake its fucking physically addicting idk and dont GIVE A FUCK what others say... u take them 8 years then stop or run out, crave, and try to stay awake... narcolepsy for 2 weeks it was like when i couldnt get the fuckers.... no mattter what i took id fall asleep.... im fucked. i will always have amphetamines in my mind life and blood if possible because they help impulsiveness and family issues but are just addicting as fuck... in general... i cried today until they kicked in.... now im ok.... mid convo with someone my problems all dissapeared... no more tears.... im in a jam right now so i have been not caring as much plus my tolerance is insane.... i use to take 300mg a day fucking a.... wanna play bitches ahhahah... jk... but seriously.... amphetamines are a savior for me and death to us part... i dont mind staying awake a couple days its not like 7 anymore 3 is the most usually these days.... the fucking downers and phenibut overdo it and ko me eventually like last night, 2 days up now ill be up 48 hours i bet... hope three days unless shit is not happening....... either way depends.... i smoke my weed when i get the first chance too..... im a total all or nothing person but this Jam i am in makes me need to taper from bupe maybe because 20 a bottle = too much ill stock up fuck it... i do wanna IM it one time when its able to be done.... im not a iv person.... ived 2 times on bupe good heroin still fucked me up so bad id wake up on the floor... benzos probably added too that shit...

Last edited:
Would have ordinarily said meth but my past 5 month experience with oxycodone is starting to make me lean towards oxy due to the physical part.

For me, GHB is the only thing that I can't have in the same room with me and not be using.

As far as "relapsing" goes, meth is the worst IMO. It's like the one drug that I watch people relapse and quit like a baby deer stumbling around trying to walk.

there apparently a survey which concluded that cigarettes and tobacco products are the most addictive, more than other drugs, i dont agree, for me it was opiates. what was it for you?

Either tramadol or nicotine (e-cigs, 10x more addictive than the stuff that will kill you). And I've done all the hard stuff, just haven't IVd.

In the early 90's I saw a PSA on television that said that quitting tobacco was more difficult than quitting heroin. I had already quit smoking with little trouble, so I tried heroin.
The PSA was wrong. Very, VERY wrong.

quitting heroin is easily a thousand times worse than quitting nicotine. the only reason it's hard to quit cigarettes permanently is because they're fucking everywhere. and if you used to smoke all the time, just about everything you do will remind you of smoking. its a psychological addiction. i still smoke but if i quit for a few days i dont get withdrawals. maybe a little tense but thats it. when you quit heroin you get sick as fuck. you feel like actually killing yourself 90% of the time. heroin is consistently rated the most addictive substance. i would go a step further to say that hydromorphone (dilaudid) is equally addictive if not more addictive. i got addicted to banging dilaudid long before i got addicted to heroin. it was my addiction to dilaudid that led me to bang heroin, and i never got the same rush from smack that i got from dillies. all opiates minus codeine are pretty much the same stuff if you take them non-IV and make the dose proportional to what you would take on another opiate. when it comes to IV though, hydromorphone and diacetylmorphine fly miles above all the other opiates. they are lipophilic so they hit your brain way faster and harder than other opiates. they build up tolerance and dependence much more quickly than other opiates. even high doses of fentanyl (which i've fucked with, too) can't compare to the euphoric rush from hydromorphone.

but i really think which drug someone is most likely to get hooked on depends on the user's personality. you could look at some dude and know by heart that he'll never be a heroin junkie. and you could see the same thing in someone you know who'll never be a tweaker. most of the people you know, if they become addicts, will probably end up alcoholics lol. the people who are more anxious and high strung are more likely to be heroin addicts, and the people who are kind of dull and lack energy will be more into the stimulants. we all want what we don't have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cigarettes. NOT nicotine but cigarettes specifically. Then crystal methamphetamine. NOT methamphetamine specifically, but crystal methamphetamine. I inject meth. Well, I used to. Until I quit a couple months ago I was injecting a gram a day of really decent stuff. Vaporizing meth is more habitual but it is VERY hard to forget the heavenly, urgent sense of peace the IV meth rush provides. I had a prescription for Desoxyn tablets at one time, however, and never abused them. I'm dependent on amphetamines (Adderall right now) but don't find tablets addicting the way crystal meth is.

i find dissociatives and ghb the most addictive. i've done all the addictive shit, stimulants, opiates, benzos, alcohol. and those two are the hardest to stop for me.

quitting heroin is easily a thousand times worse than quitting nicotine.

I've quit short-medium term OC and heroin addictions (no IVing) with no problem (granted I had tramadol and benzos to help ease WDs). Tramadol, because WDs and PAWs last so much longer than heroin, are the worst for me. Worse than benzos, and I've WDd from both cold turkey.