C U L T U R E

Welcome Guest

⭐️ Let's Have Fun! ⭐️

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • Drug Culture Moderator: Cream Gravy?
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

What is the Most Addictive Substance YOU Used?

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member
I once would have said opiates, and they are an insidious sort of addiction that is horrible. But these days, I have less self-control with stimulants, and GHB. Everything else, even opiates, I can somewhat regulate my usage. But if I have stimulants, I will do them every day until they're gone. And if I have GHB it's the same.

HCL

Bluelighter
It’s a toss up. E-cigs were the hardest to quit of any drug I’ve ever taken in terms of cravings, but dexamphetamine had the worst withdrawals, even at low doses by rec standards.

nznity

Bluelighter
I became fast 'friends ' with my supply, He couldn't fathom my tolerance. Spent many a night sitting at the table tryin to kill one another. I'd get a call ( on my bag phone no less) mid week. Hey cuz', got some ether ya wouldn't believe!
Me: Man, it ain't payday yet. D: Mothafucker, Did I say for sale? C'mon. I'd hit the door to couple 10 packs and a pile on the table. Fuck filters. Till dawn, work next day a bitch, but always couple K4's for after work.
That's when coke was coke. Ran about 9 months shook his hand, and excused myself.
A year later, took some on a bud trade, water to the spoon, WTF? Buddy dropped cotton in. Fuck that, I'm out.
I wonder if that level still even exists here.
Nearly 30 yrs ago, salivating now Dammit LOL.
NOTHING compares
oh my god man.....me and my friend once coped this REALLY STRONG AS FUCK wrap of 2g back in 16'. When I was preparing the first shot I calculate i put like 0.3 in the spoon. Thank god I missed that shot because I'd have had a seizure right there. Next shot i gauged the potency and it was one of the strongest cokes i've had ever. So, me and my friend were back to back doing shots and after a few hrs I prepare a 0.2 shot and do it in the bathroom. As i walk out of the toilet, I go to the living room, sit down and IT FUCKING HIT ME. My friend was talking to me and i started sweating and couldn't speak to him, started trembling, i think i had a mini stroke that day. I couldn't think straight for a good couple of hrs until i went sleep. I thought that was it, I was gonna be retarded for the rest of my life. scary as fuck experience.

nznity

Bluelighter
crack motherfucking cocaine. One hit and you're not done until all of it is over then you buy more smoke it all and it's finally over when there's no way you can get more and have to face the nasty comedown.

PDXman

Greenlighter
I.V.D. heroin is my nemesis. The first three times I kicked were cold turkey. Last time I kicked, I was 58, and believe me, it's so much fucking worse the older I get. Had I not been in rehab with no money, I wouldn't have made it through that one. That was almost 12 years ago...and now I'm (thankfully) terrified of opiates, especially heroin. I still get fucked up on other drugs, but not the big H. Now I live in Oregon and I'm rediscovering shrooms.

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
I have been a slave to Opiates for the majority of my life. I've been on some type of Narcotic everyday of my life without fail unless I am locked up in jail or in an inpatient drug program. It's really been a difficult road and I wouldn't wish this addiction on anybody. Who knows where I could have gone or what I may have made out of my life if I never tried Heroin all those years ago. Anybody thinking about getting started on snacks please think about your decision carefully, it will alter the course of your life. I can't function without drugs running through my system.

shahab6

Bluelighter
Fentanyl was the most addicting drug I ever tried, the high was short lived, and it was very intense, and it was super cheap to buy it.
Lets just say, whenever I did any drug, at most I only did it 2-4 times a day, whether it was cocaine, meth, pills, speed, heroin or Roxy. But with Fentanyl , I was smoking it every 45-65 mins, from the time I got up, till the time I fell asleep.