• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is the dumbest thing you ever did?

Not so long ago, I punched myself in the mouth and made myself bleed.

Please keep sharing :)

asking me that question is like asking santa claus the favourite present he delieverd...

there is just too many to choose from...

Giving the nice Highway Patrol Police officer a run for his money when I new I was over the BAC limit. Early morning through Dural, NSW, no one else on the road, nudgin speeds of 190+ (I was officially employed as a test driver at that time so my driving aptitude was throught the roof). Lasted for about 15 minutes before I gave up. Luckily he was a nice old cop who just said "Nice driving, We could have gone for longer though, I was starting to enjoy it!" The chances of running into a cop like this are what? Like 1000000000000000 to 1. Anywho, I got busted for DUI but didn't get a conviction recorded and didn't lose my DL for any amount of time! Thank god for the traffic offenders program.

Still probably the dumbest thing ive done.

Signat

^^^^

ah yes. that gets me thinking...

there was one really silly thing i did...

driving from wonderland sydney to canberra. normally takes about 3 hours.

i did it in 1 hr 55 minutes.

2 hours after taking acid.

after having a couple of k pills during the nite..

on a double demerit point weekend (but hey... you don't get a "double life" weekend...)

and here i was thinking your post would just be a direct link to the drunken apology thread 8)

shocking muz!

got hustled in the urban center of a major US city that essentially resulted in being held captive for about 18 hours while dealing with my first exposure to a healthy snort of meth - not crystal. ages ago. wound up nearly getting arrested.

everyone's on the hustle on the street and some fuckers don't do it for fun.

beyond that, doing something illegal and thinking i could duck the law. then getting taken down the day before thanksgiving (again, years ago) and spending the holiday season in lockup while being prosecuted in one state and then extradited in shackles to another to face charges there.

that was a low point.

both examples were equally the dumbest things i've ever done, but the first one still gives me shivers.

great stories in this thread :) makes me feel so much better about the countless times ive acted like a moron.

um, too many to pick from, suffice to say Ive earnt the title 'Maddog' :\
Driving stories is a good place to start.

Whilst still on my L plates, I took my oldest brothers car out without him knowing (this is a life threatening situation in itself)
A seriously worked 351 (5.8lt) Ford XC Ute for those who know/care.
I wanted to see how fast it would go.
Unfortunately the speedometer stops at 220 (6.3k revs), but even at that speed the beast was still gagging for more (ie. push you back into your seat when the '1150 Dominator' carby is thrown wide open). I put it well into the redline over 7k revs, which equates to around 250km/hr
A slight rise in the (country) road put the thing airborne for what seemed an eternity ... it also slewed the car sideways slightly...
I landed it to the sound of screaming tires and it miraculously straightened out enough for me to get control and slow the beast down.

Oh ... and i didnt learn a single fucking thing
I bought my own 351 in the next year, and in the subsequent years, had it kitted out so it could go even faster 8o

Last edited:
Muzby thats insane. I tried riding my pushbike on acid and still managed to crash!

Sig

I once rocked a street-light back and forth
street%20light.jpg
until is snapped in half and nearly got electrocuted by the smashed halogen bulb when it crashed to the ground.

Dumb thing was, it was outside a friends house. We ran inside and chilled. The police came 1/2 an hour later and we blamed it on street-kids. Cops bought it.

This is not a lighthearted dumbest thing but the dumbest thing I have ever done (and my biggest regret to date) is pushing my girlfriend when I was 17 and drunk. It still pains me to think that it is an act that I was capable of.

I broke my nose by walking into a glass sliding door on my 18th birthday.

Rebroke it by kneeing myself in the face when climbing onto the top bunk of my sleeper carriage while working as a stewardess with Queensland Rail.

Drink driving.

That was pretty dumb, and I paid for it by losing my license for 6 months. Everyone who drink drives should experience having their license taken away; believe me, you'll never do it again. :|

Edit: LOL, I see I've already answered this thread. Twice (I thought it was familiar). :D

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Drink driving.

That was pretty dumb, and I paid for it by losing my license for 6 months. Everyone who drink drives should experience having their license taken away; believe me, you'll never do it again. :|

Edit: LOL, I see I've already answered this thread. Twice (I thought it was familiar). :D

Actually..

In WA each year approximately 4,000 drink drivers are repeat drink drivers (representing approximately 30% of all drink driving arrests in the State). A majority (90%) are male, under 25 years of age (65%), unskilled or unemployed and have been arrested for other offences (67%). The median re-offence time is 31 months for males and 39 months for females. Just under a half (43%) of offenders are arrested for BAC's in excess of 0.15g/100ml. The relative risk of crash involvement for repeat drink drivers is 2.3 times greater than for drivers without a recorded drink driving offence. Overall the profile of WA repeat drink drivers is concordant with that in overseas findings.
Fetherston J, Lenton S, Cercarelli R. (2002) The Repeat Drink Drivers Study; Road Safety Council of Western Australia.

And that's just WA. From http://www.officeofroadsafety.wa.gov.au/Campaigns/dd2004/factsheet.html

Well, they're all a fuckload dumber than me then :D

I'm talking about your average person who usually tries to do the right thing, not dickheads.

the dumbest thing i have eva done is stick up my middle finger to a cap car passing by then running away from it into a shopping mall the second dumbest thing is posting about it on da net but u dont know who iam.

Kinda OT but I can't stand those WA job/education statistics. It's damn hard to get any job out here, let alone a good job, most people from EST totally agree, that is of course unless you like working in mines and shit.

I hated the school I went to (parents sent me to boarding school in brisbane they live in Melb) and demanded they pull me out and put me into one in Melbourne, well they dident so I went abit off the rails and ended up getting expelled. Thought it would be all cool well it wasent, parents were uuuuber pissed, got kicked out of home ect... couldent start school in vic so i had to wait and do my whole vce again so im in my final year at school now but should have finished last year!! so yes that was silly.

samadhi said:
I broke my nose by walking into a glass sliding door on my 18th birthday.

My boss did that too... at his own house.

Dumbest thing I ever did was probably on a holiday to the gold coast in '01. After consuming a bottle of vodka in our hotel, I ended up hooking up with one of our male friends in the hotel spa, not realising that our balcony overlooked the spa and half the group was sitting up there getting an eyeful. Eventually security kicked us out. So we carried on in the elevator, where the doors opened and another friend caught me on my knees.

Stupidist part about it was that I really liked him and thought it could go somewhere. He and his friends made me feel like trash afterwards. Ah well, not the first time my taste in men has been way off.