• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is the dumbest thing you ever did?

And if you already have central locking then you'd be a strong contender for the winner of this thread. ;)

schapelle corby impersonation "i once tried to smuggle 4kg of pot into bali"

hehe man ive done so many dumb things over the years, mainly alcohol fueled. the countless bar fights must be up there with some of the dumbest, including one night being literally dragged out by bouncers haha. this thread makes me realise why i dont drink so much anymore :)

i like you lot - i hope you don't mind me posting in here a little.

the dumbest thing i ever did was allowing my relationship with my last girlfriend to stagnate to a point at which we could not - for reasons i still do not understand - fix it. i'm having a great deal of trouble getting over it and, even a year on, i don't see any light at the end of the tunnel.

alasdair

i locked myself in the boot of my own car
now i aint stupid, i know how to unlock it from the inside by yanking in the cable where the lock is... but i was bloody curled up facing the other way now wasnt i.

took me 1 hour to crawl myself around in a circle inside the boot and open it... its a lot harder than it sounds in a pitch black container that hardly fits your body (for those of you who havn't met me im a big boy)

"A Good Friend of Mine" Brought back a big bag of 10mg Valium's from Thailand, through Malaysia and then into Perth Airport...

He was then questioned by customs extensively as He admitted that He was bringing in a weapon (samurai sword) and searched...

Quizzed by two customs officials and having them run tests over His toothbrush (test for drug residue), which thankfullly He had replaced only a few days before that.

Or else it would have turned up some interesting results from the Full Moon Party.

While this is all going on He had the bag of valiums in His outer cargo pocket...

"Anything else you want to tell us? what about those pockets?"

"these? nah nothing there" *as He pats down the cargo pockets only to hear the crunch of a paper bag which was holding the valium bag. Thankfully unnoticed.

But yeah, got away with it... dumbest move ever though. I have no idea what He was thinking.

*note to anyone from authorities reading this, I would never do any such thing. My Friend is silly.

At the Cross one night. Talking to a mate about wanting to get some K. Just happened to be in ear shot of a pro, who walked up to me and said "you want k? I can get you k." She tooke me to her dealer who I handed over the money as he pulled out.... "oh shit, im out. You wait here, I'll go grab some."

Needless to say, gone.

Every time I go to the cross, I still see that same hooker and still want to get my cash back. One day...... One day.....

I was only just eighteen and in my final year of school, it was a friday afternoon and i decided to have a beer at lunch break. I ended up skipping the last two periods, buying a case of beer and driving over to a friends place to drink some more beer.

As the night progressed it seemed like a great idea to load my car up with beer and mates and drive around all crazy like. It was about midnight, i'd had drank approx. twenty beers and decided I was done for the night.
I had dropped all my friends off and was making my way home when I got an sms from a lady friend. I was reading it while turning into a side street at about eighty k's an hour... I crashed into the side of a bridge.

Ahaha, I knocked myself out for about ten minutes, I awoke and realised my car was full of empty bottles and fireworks (I used to live in canberra :)) I threw it all into nearby bushes and inspected the car... It was a total write off! The front suspension coil had compressed and shot through the bonnet!

"I'm fucked!" I thought, "my mum is going to kill me" And asif to add insult to injury, a police car doing a random inspection of the area drives along the street I had just turned off, screeches on it's breaks, and then drives up to where my car lay.

I walked up to the policeman "I've had so much to drink, I'm so gone" And indeed I was. I registed .081 on the breathalyser and lost my license for six months.

I learnt my lesson good, I've never even had a sip of beer and gotten behind the wheel. I've seen my friends do it and warned them, but they won't listen. One of my friends decided to go for a drive in his stylish WRX whilst under the influence of ecstascy, fucked the whole left hand front side of his car.

The lesson... Don't drug and drive!

i don't have a "est"... i just have a dumb and dumber list of events

+i was at livid a couple of years back... took this idiota hip hop chik... made me see all of the hip hop events... :X... i have nothing against b-boys, girls... aussie hip hop... but fuck!! i missed the yeah yeah yeah, living end, black rebel motorcycle club! :(

+just cause i was the new girl in school, i let everyone blame me for chipping a girls tooth with a hockey stick... we were all huddled to get the puck.. and we all rushed in to get it first... the girl was right behind me... etc i know i didn't do it... my stick wasn't high enough - i always carry low to the ground cause im pretty fast... anyway, the PE teacher gave me a dirty look, the rest of my classmates started streaming by, shaking there heads...

that ruined bout two years of my school life; everyone thought i did this horrible thing to this girl, who was actually nice to me... and fuck... i didn't... i couldn't have... i had the worst self esteem, started being extremely needy, drove some friends away...

why didn't i stand up for myself? i was 11? 12? but i was smart... i knew how to stand up for myself... and i didn't... i

+flirted with this really christian girl... flirted with her until she started following me around like a love sick puppy... the moment she got the courage to ask me out... i cut off all contact... cause i was testing the water... cause i got a kick out of a girl who listened to "songs of worship, volume 2" in her discman at school, asking me out.... it was wrong, wrong and dumb, and mean... and sometimes i pass her... my bus passes her on the way to school... and i've never been able to face her... so, i duck, like the coward i am...

+started a fire on my desk... who knew a small birthday candle could do such damage?... it's fire jackass!! :\ my desk has a plastic shell... that pretty much melted... im lucky cause my desk is right next to my bed, if it caught fire to my bed i could've set the whole house alight...

I think I have a tie- driving at 200kmh down to a holiday place, when there was traffic around.

And having sex with a (current) injecting heroin addict for 3 months without condoms. At 14. *sigh* I was a bright girl... :p

I was out at an old tech club here in Brisbane, I woulda been 17 I think, 1993.
Anywho I had taken quite a large ammount of Red Dragon acid and was well and truely flogged.
My mates had scored some red speed and were sniffing it on a table in the chillout room and I started to think it was blood, so I decided I needed to goto the toilet and wash my face.
I wandered in and there were some dudes allready in there.
So I washed my face and looked over at one of the dudes.
He looked back, grinned evily and said "look what I got"
He had a what I thought was a jar of blood and guts!
I fucking lost it bigtime and ran outta there really fast, I grabbed my bouncer mate and screamed "They are monsters in there! Eating blood and guts from a jar!" or something to that effect lol
He raced in to find out what was going on and came out laughing.
They were infact NOT eating guts from a jar, they were eating magic mushies in honey from a jar and had asked if I wanted to eat a few bits.
I got laughed at for a while after that :|

about all i've got is i fell out of a tree trying to show up the boys, and i broke my arm. double compound fracture, double dislocation of the elbow, i was in hospital for three weeks, went to theatre nine times and had to have a skin graft put on my arm.

^^ That reminds me: Being the natural born stupid that I am, I managed to break my little toe inside my sleeping bag on a school camp. Yes, I'm talking about on the stitching... you know the the type you use for the sewing machine! rofl

Umm...I ate a piece of plaster from the floor once because it looked...very vaguely....like half a pill. 8(

I was extremely drunk.

Oh, and I left myself logged in to Popavich's PDA...that was dumb.... :p :)

tonight....

I chased a cab I'd just got out of 150m down King Street because I'd checked my pockets after I got out and I couldn't feel my wallet anywhere. Anyway I finally catch up to the cab and stick my head inside the window just as I realise I'm holding my wallet in my hand.

:(

got together with some guy at a club, put my bag behind his back while he was hugging/kissing me. met his friend earlier, but no sign of him anywhere. thought it was peculiar when he turned me around and hugged me, then asked to dance, so i left my bag with my friends and went to the dancefloor. anyway, fast fwd to later, when i realised my wallet was gone. not to mention my friend's card and drivers licence. :( stupidity pays i guess. but at least i know now that some work in pairs.

anyway in the morning, he just upped and left- easy money. jerk anyway- thank god i slept in another room that night.

Macksta said:
tonight....

I chased a cab I'd just got out of 150m down King Street because I'd checked my pockets after I got out and I couldn't feel my wallet anywhere. Anyway I finally catch up to the cab and stick my head inside the window just as I realise I'm holding my wallet in my hand.

:(

I do that shit all the time. I was sitting watching a band last Saturday when I had the sudden dreaded feeling that I'd left my sunglasses up where I was previously dancing. I looked all around my bag and the picnic rug to no avail... so I ran full pelt up to a group of girls dancing and in a frenzied voice pleaded "Have you seen my sunglasses? Have you seen my sunglasses?" to each one in turn.

.... Until someone kindly pointed out they were on my head. :|

SLM, That ASIO story is absolutely amazing. I would love to hear the detailed version...........its almost surreal.

Did he drug you?
Where did you meet him?
What happenned to him?
so many questions...........lol.

Anyways for me it was when i was 16.........went to the pub for lunch as was the way for us then and there was some new guy behind the bar who was really slim and softly spoken.

Being a stupid kid and not knowing any better I decided he had to be a poof.........and lets face it thats really really bad right........lol.

Anyways so we get back to work and I comment to the girls there that there was some new guy up the pub and I swear he was a poof..........the girls start asking me all these questions and i think I have finally come up with a good conversation topic and Im loving it........when one of the girls, who was gorgeous to say the least and had some south american blood, calmly told me that it was her brother and NO he was not a poofta.

Oh my God........what are the bloody chances........I was never so embarrassed in all my life.

There was also a really nice lady working behind the bar who had a huge set of jugs that caught my attention whenever i went to order..........thanjk heavens I never blurted out anything about those tits.........the sentence that followed........thats my brother etc was that my Mum works there as well...............yep she with the jugs........lol.

I learnt a valuable lesson or 5 from that experience including never to assume anything and also after muchg soul searching to realise that poofs are actually just normal humans.........unlike me who was a fuckin idiot............lol.

Please note that my ideas have changed even further since then and now for all i know........maybe im gay to........lol.

Also note.........that the choice of wording was so people would understand how the story was at the time..........it was not meant to be offensive in any way shape or form.

I don't necessarily regret this but the repercussions were pretty drastic.

My brother was arrested for stealing street signs in year 12 [who gets arested for that? I mean seriously!] and so my parents said he couldn't go on schoolies. Being the caring older sister who thought schoolies was a rite of passage I told him not to worry and paid for his accomodation, travel, spending money etc and drove him to his friends place on the day they were all leaving.

My parents found out and the shit hit the fan. My Dad punched a hole in my door and I was kicked out.

Meanwhile, I'd given my brother my spare ATM card in case he needed more cash but told him to ring me first. Little bastard cleaned out my account and I was left without a home and completely broke.

When the prodigal son returned they welcomed him home with open arms but my parents didn't really speak to me for quite a few months [typical huh!].

Anyways, after a while everything sorted itself out and my brother had a kickass time on schoolies so I guess it was kinda worth it. ;)