• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is the dumbest thing you ever did?

I've had a few moments when much later (sometimes even months) I realise that " yip, that was dumb", but I don't count those.

I do think it was dumb to have a screamer at rugby one day and be voted player of the club. The reward was a pewter cup handcuffed to your wrist that never emptied the whole night. I managed to escape through a hole in the fence directly behind the clubrooms where by chance my girlfriend just happened to live.
After crashing in the lounge with her and her sister watching TV, I had a quick shower and slumped on the sofa in just a towel. As Saturday evening TV started to swirl, I made a beeline towards the security screen door only for it to be locked. After finally busting out into the private court yard I ran out in the street where I composed myself. I do remember finding the courtyard door and collapsing but after I hadn't surfaced for 20 minutes they finally found me naked in the neighbours court yard, covered in grass. Somehow they both carried me inside, showered me, and put me to bed.
Surprisingly, the hangover was almost non-existent, but my sister in law hasn't looked me in the eye since.

ugh, we were at our friends penthouse once, and his balcony doors were those glass sliding ones, really fucking clean too... *bang* next thing i know, i walk straight into it... and my ciggie breaks in half, my head hurt and everyone is pissing themselves laughing!! :p

it was one damn clean door.:|

Mine would probably be driving under the influence. I don't anymore, but I've done some shockers. Like really bad.

Was at a party, then went out, threw up a couple of times, decided to drive home. Set the cruise control on about 180kmh for a 10 minute stretch. Didn't crash, but I was really leaving everything to chance. As I said, I don't do it anymore, but I've driven at 200kmh+ in states I really shouldn't have. Not smart.

Ran into a cupboard, when I was very very drunk. Thought it was all good, locked myself in my college room to pass out. Eventually they got someone to unlock the door, and woke me up. I was lying in a pool of blood, all over my head and bed. They took me to the bathroom, where I'd sprayed my blood all over the mirrors, floors, walls, etc. etc. Straight to hospital, 9 stitches in my head. Lots of blood.