• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin what is the difference between tar that is rock hard or gooey?

ovo1024

Bluelighter
Like what is done differently to it? I've noticed the hard stuff is not as potent as the gooey sticky heroin

It's impossible to say, but presumably there's different amounts of material that are not heroin (e.g. cuts)

It is impossible to say with confidence how pure a sample of dope is based upon looks/taste/smell/consistency.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's impossible to say, but presumably there's different amounts of material that are not heroin (e.g. cuts)

It is impossible to say with confidence how pure a sample of dope is based upon looks/taste/smell/consistency.

QFT different processes... could even be something as simple as to how the tar was stored. Improper storing can cause things to dry out and become rock hard. Any number of things could cause this.

the gooey stuff contains more pleasure hcl, where as te rock is frigid like a dried out old woman.

sorry man, no way to know. just avoid the solid shit and be safe in your administration. i always say this in posts abot h, but jst fcking give it up man. life's hard, but being a h addict is muc worse.

A lot has to do with the amount of moisture in the dope. Gooey tar can be dried out with a heat lamp or if stored in a cold area with low humidity. I think though that often if the dope is really dry it may be because it has had some type of powder cutting agent used. But, if it has been stored while moist it will stay moist likely, depending on humidity and if the dealer keeps the dope in their pocket and it stays warm and so on. But, gooey stuff can be frozen and dried out and made dry. Dry stuff can be warmed up and "steamed" and cut as well. In other words, a dealer can make it look the way they want to if they want to take the time. I think it all comes down to how it is stored though from farm to arm as to its dry or gooey nature. LOL, in other words you can't really gauge quality of that shit from dry or gooey texture for the most part.

I feel you on the give it up stuff. I quit all the h bullshit a year or so ago, and while I do miss it sometimes, I do not miss withdrawals or having to scrape and scrounge and score dope everyday! I prefer organic highs more these days.

I just had soft stuff worse than the harder stuff that is usual.... Just saying

But, gooey stuff can be frozen and dried out and made dry.

That's what I was going to say. The same exact heroin can be in different consistencies in terms of firmness so it really doesn't say anything meaningful about the substance on its own.

Well thanks for clearing that up it really helped i guess it varies I just had better experience with the sticky stuff lol. And congrats to you MadDash for becoming the new moderator you definitely deserved it man!