• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What is the difference between Dexedrine and Vyvanse recreationally?

TheCollegeTweaker

Greenlighter
I'm curious how Dexedrine and Vyvanse effect different people recreationally.

I want to hear about how the two different drugs feel during the come up, the peak, and the come down. I also would like to know which one of the two drugs is preferred by you, and why.
I tried to find threads with people comparing the two but couldn't find anything.

I personally find that when I use Dexedrine recreationally it hits hard and it's very enjoyable for the entire duration. For me amphetamine comedowns are never that bad; the worst that happens is that I get a little bit moody and lethargic with a mild tension headache. Vyvanse on the other hand, no matter how much I take, it always feels like it comes up short and ends up being lackluster. There never is a definite peak and by the time I feel like I should be peaking, the euphoria subsides. When the euphoria leaves I'm just left with stimulation and hyperfocus for like eight hours; and when the crash sets in it lasts for five hours instead of the normal one hour amphetamine crash. Terrible drug.

Curious about how other people would compare the two drugs. Let's hear it. :)

Haha this is kinda funny post. This is exactly how the two drugs should differ. Vyvanse is made to be not as abusable. Vyvanse is much better for studying and the like, dex for rec.

Vyvanse imo is quite recreational if you do a decent dose, its like dexies but lasts hours longer. But if you abuse stimulants you may notice little to no effects from it, i prefer vyvanse as it means i dont get into the cycle of abuse i do with dexies and street amphetamine. Its the perfect practical stimulant, where as dex is like a pure meth can get you to that level if you take enough. Did 100mg once was floating on dopamine, do not recommend that its a very high dose

Wait, you mean an ADD med that helps attention and focus? And no high? What kind of shit is that?

But please spread the word that Vyvanse is made specifically so you can't get "high". I swear every other thread at another site is "Halp I no Uforic Vyanse?"

For recreation purposes dl-amphetamine is way above dexedrine. Which is has no recreational on me, but I react odd to it. It does a great job for add, I wonder if pharmaceutical dl-amphetamine would be better or worse?