• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is the difference between a wheel/micron filter and a steri-filt?

My local NSP..(WASUA. they're champs) stock 0.8 micron and 0.22 micron wheel filters at $1.50 a pop. Not bad.

But i find Queensland to be the best state for getting fitted out. The ones I've been to over there just give you everything you ask for..totally free. no exchange required. They even have afterhours fit pack machines that only need a gold coin donation. Much better than our 24 hour chemist over here gouging $15 for a couple of pins and 4mls of water. That price makes it a lot easier for people to justify using a dirty or god forbid..sharing...(just incase you're reading this WA Govt, your needle exchange strategy needs to be taken out of the hands of profiteering chemists)

So Like Dead, just go to your local NSP and ask for wheel filters. Depending on what state you live in they shouldn't be more than $2 (and if you're a lucky enuf to be a bannana bender then FREE). There are quite a few exchanges around, even in regional areas. If you live somewhere really remote there's still a chance that a mobile fit van visits a town within acceptable driving distance.

Get involved. These organisations are there to help you. They are understanding and won't judge. Some are even run by users...On one of my visits to the local exchange I swear the nice middle aged lady behind the counter was nodding out. :)

Last edited:
Small.

Ha ha. You know that new canon add where the photographer is up on stage and all these arty people are standing around with red wine asking questions hahaha. And he is just an amature with awsome photos lol!

"What was the shutterspeed?"
"Very....fast"
"What was the apature set to?"
"Uh quite high"
"How did you compensate for the lighting?"
"Quite well......thankyou."

hahaha

Hi,
I see it's an old subject, but in Australia, you can obtain Sterifilt at SteriAus :
1/5 Henry Street, Boronia, Victoria 3155. Phone : 0397 62 05 25. Mail : [email protected]

For other countries, you can order at apothicom: www.apothicom.org

Aim

I know this is an old thread but I wanted to know more about filters. BTW... Easy for @Teddles, He's a nurse. Steals drugs off patients. I know I was a patient, And a friend. He threw me in the trash after he'd used me to the max and got me flagged! My life is a lot harder now. I was at his house when he decided it was a good idea to O.D with me holding the phone ready to call an ambulance, He says he uses filters. But he shoots in the car while driving. He only stopped because he saw how shocked I was. Anyway Thank you @Aim.

Micro filters take way too much time but very effective. No idea idea about other type. I've found recently a research centrifuge works the best but not everyone has access to one, ie me ( although i have had a play ).
Says a nurse thats steals meds of me!!! I have TN... Threw me away after I was no use anymore as a ''friend''. There is no way he bothers with filters.