• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

What Is The BEST Way To Do 10 Mg Oxycodone Pills?

MeganMAvery1991

Greenlighter
*PLEASE MOVE TO THE APPROPRIATE THREAD SECTION. MY DEVICE ONLY ALLOWS ME TO POST THREADS IN THE PSYCHEDELIC THREAD SECTION. I APOLOGIZE!*
Their the 10 mg Oxycodone pills and their round shaped and the color white and their imprint is K 18. I so far have tried smoking one off of tin foil, and I wouldnt exactly say that their UN SMOKABLE, but dont personally feel like they smoke anywhere near as well as the 30 mg Oxycodone M's (their round blue pills with an M on them). What do you think is the best method for getting high on the 10 mg Oxycodone pills? Thank you!

Eat them. Their bioavailability orally is something like 95%. Dont quote me on that number, but i know its high. Just eat em

you tried smoking a percocet containing acetaminophen? slow down. just eat your pills on an empty stomach. seriously you aren't going to get much higher any other way with percs...take 100 mg of DXM 1.5 hours before your percs for the best high from them.

The k18 pills you're describing are actually 5mg of Oxycodone, not 10. You mentioned this in another post, so watch what you're saying on here.

As said above, eat them. They have a high bioavailability, even snorting them wouldn't make a difference.

Lucid, she isn't referring to a Percocet, it's just oxycodone hydrochloride. Still, eating them would be the best way to go. Taking them on an empty stomach would give the best effects but it also gives you more potential to get sick, so be careful.

I agree with taking the DXM before the oxy. Opiates and DXM are a really amazing combo that you'll learn to love. All hail potentiation methods.

^Delsym is a form of DXM, it's DXM Polistirex instead of what most people prefer, DXM Hydrobromide, which is faster-acting and has a shorter half-life.

I'd take 100mg of Robitussin cough gels, not Delsym, but that's my opinion and preferred choice. The Delsym will work, but it will be delayed.

To re-iterate what was said above, just swallow them.

Crush them to powder and eat the powder (swallow orally) on an empty stomach. If effects are minimal then you tolerance has grown and you require more of the drug. I don't recommend continually increasing doses of oxy or hydro or you'll end up fuct needing more and more...then your next question could be, "how do I get scripts for suboxoxe"? It gets worse from there but that's another story.

Good luck take care....and take breaks from use if possible to keep your tolerance down, your wallet fat and no horrible opiate lows after being high