• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos What is the best solution to dissolve diclazepam freebase?

waffle-head

Bluelighter
Hi there

I received 100mg Diclazepam. There's no way my scales are going to handle it, so I was wondering: is there now a consensus on the best solution to dissolve diclazepam powder in, and how to go about it?

many thanks

^Hi and welcome to Bluelight. Are you sure it is in freebase form? Because that would be the first time I hear about such a Benzo-powder.
It is probably HCL or so and thus could be easily dissolved in propylene glycole: For example 100mg in 100ml= 1mg/ml. (maybe you need to warm the solution a little bit and/or stir it)
Then you can measure it exactly with an oral syringe and use it orally.

Take care and do not eyeball a dose. It can lead to blackouts and a lot of unpleasant related stuff.

Hi, thanks for your advice. I read that diclaz is difficult to dissolve in PG. I might as well get some tablets elsewhere because there's no way I can eyeball it. 100mg of this stuff will sit happily on the end of my little finger, haha. It's the UK blanket ban, totally stuffed now.

Most drugs generally are salts such as HCl yes, but benzos are notoriously hard to make into salt and a lot even unrealistic though there are some exceptions - most are freebase instead. I don't believe diclazepam is an exception, so it would be a freebase just like I knew most benzo's I have had to be like alprazolam or diazepam powder.
They dissolve well in pure alcohol, though varyingly diluted alcohol solutions can be used. For example I could easily dilute my etizolam from 100% ethanol to 50% without any crashing back out again (I started at a concentration above 1 mg/ml so that diluting would end up at 1 mg/ml) and I believe 40% vodka also worked. However alcohol is volatile and water is too, kinda. I think PG is much less volatile and generally the resort of people wanting to dissolve the average fb benzo, though sometimes injecting is involved which makes it a different story altogether.

Read up a bit, apparently it can take a very long time for diclazepam to dissolve in PG even multiple days. I don't know if warming the solution helps (well I sort of do - it pretty much always does as a general rule of thumb of chemistry), if you do try don't go as far as boiling it.

I do not know the saturation point, choosing say 5 mg/ml may not be quite as hard as 1 mg/ml.

Thanks, Solopsis. I was a little naughty tonight and eyeballed a tweezer's worth. I sucessfully split the 100mg down to 30mg the other night, then seperated into 15 piles to get a rough idea of 2mg dose.

Well, I tweezered some tonight. I've definitely taken more then 2mg (maybe 4 ) but it feels safe and well. I think I'm gonna stick with this method until I can find a settled EU market that'll ship tabs to the UK.

Thanks again, much appreciated.

Regardless of how safe it feels, doing that regularly will cause you to raise your tolerance much more than is strictly necessary.. :\

Get a scale or a solvent. Get both if you have no idea about how much to dissolve in the first place, although you could always titrate.