• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health What is that pain in the left side of the chest?

DeadChristmas69

Greenlighter
Howdy,

I've been experiencing an intense pain in the left side of my chest that not even multiple ladders can remove, nor kratom.

I post this in the mental health section because I do believe it is caused by depression, as even with my anxiety removed, it does fade only a little. How is that possible? Such a large dose should remove it? I have some doubts that it's caused by anxiety with that in mind.

In an attempt to figure out how to remove it, does anyone have any experience with that kind of pain, and what alleviated it?

Thanks!

It's the kind you take to an ER and get an ECG for. Especially if you also feel it in your left arm or if it comes and goes with movement/exertion.

It's the kind you take to an ER and get an ECG for. Especially if you also feel it in your left arm or if it comes and goes with movement/exertion.
Sorry, I didn't mean an intense pain, just a more "downing" than anxiety. I actually figured it out, I believe. I find another four tabs of ativan and it finally went away completely. However, I don't believe I've reached a conclusion yet.