• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids what is pms-hydromorphone?

Rdocs

Bluelighter
I have acquired some PMS-hydromorphone I have never done it before so I was wondering if it has recreational value and if so whats a good first time dose. I have experience with Codeine and oxy-codone so i wouldnt say im new to opiates but my tolerance is pretty low. also what is the PMS mean in it? i have herd of hydromorphone but never with PMS infront of it.

Basically you got a generic Dilaudid, the PMS in the front is the name for the pharmaceutical company that made it, Pharmascience. It's a short acting opiate that is very strong but not all that efficient orally, still I would be careful if you have low tolerance to opiates.

I'm at the peak right now and I'm highhhhh af I took 10 2mg pills so 20 mg it's pretty blessed but I do feel a bit nauseous could that be because I also had a beer on it and some weed and 1 15mg Dexedrine

That's a pretty high dose for having a low opiate tolerance. What ROA did you use?

Swallowed the dillys (hydromorphone) and the Dex drank a Coors light smoked a bowl of weed out of a greasy as bong had a bunch of darts I actually had a lot of fun I just had to wait like 20 minutes for the nausea to pass

That is an extremely high dose even orally..... You can do fine with 2-4 mg nasally while if you were an IV user, which I recommend you do NOT get into, but for info sake with your tolerance 1-2 mg would produce a rush although the effect or "legs" would be non existent as it wears off in an hour on average.

Edit: also do not drink with any morphine type compounds as they tend to lead to respiratory depression to a much higher degree. If you have trouble breathing make sure someone around you knows what you took and to make sure you do not fall asleep without meaning to and stop breathing or worse sleep in a position you vomit and choke on your vomit. Purging is the natural defense against opioid overdose.... Honestly if you need to throw up don't fight it as it is probably your body telling you that you have had too much in your system and it needs to go before it becomes a problem.

If no one is around and you start having issues breathing call a friend, call family, or go to an urgent care center

I'm fine but thanks for your concern I only had one beer I know you can't drink on most meds I just wanted a beer and as for falling asleep impossible I took a Dexedrine I'm going to be up untill 8 am.

I think it was a perfect dose felt really nice only thing I woulda done differently was not swallowed all 10 pills at once like they where candy probably wasn't smart

Probably not but you are unlikely to ever swallow any less ever again either. Glad you had fun :)

What SKR said until you are dependent then have your first withdrawal stopping for whatever reason to possibly going back on to stop the withdrawals only to start a rollercoaster ride of withdrawing and nodding when you need to function and being baseline wanting more when you do want to use them finally becoming tolerant and having as shorter and shorter duration of effect as your body becomes more efficient at metabolizing the compound completely finally to go through withdrawal hell when you are ready unless you manage a proper ween wanting to not be a slave to the pill.

Honestly though I could have got ten good shots IV, which I recommend NOT doing, but that's two days almost of me being without sciati pain

"What are these pills I have and what's a good recreational dose?... Nevermind, I took ten of them and drank some alcohol."

Well done, OP

20mg of hydromorphone orally is not that high of a dose - orally hydromorphone is actually slightly less potent than oral oxycodone according to the equianalgesic chart on Wikipedia. 20mg of hydromorphone IV or snorted is another matter entirely of course.

7-10 mg with oral bioactivity at 36%-50% while that's about the most I care to IV (8) before I feel it is a waste and even that is excess at least 2x

No one is saying that 20mg of hydromorphone by the oral route is a ridiculous dose. Having questionable knowledge of a given substance and deciding to ingest ten pills, however, is a stupid idea, especially with alcohol - even if it's just one beer.

No one is saying that 20mg of hydromorphone by the oral route is a ridiculous dose. Having questionable knowledge of a given substance and deciding to ingest ten pills, however, is a stupid idea, especially with alcohol - even if it's just one beer.

Yep, no argument there.

"What are these pills I have and what's a good recreational dose?... Nevermind, I took ten of them and drank some alcohol."

Well done, OP

What he said and may I add, why the hell would you come to BlueLight for advice and before anyone can reply you slip off and take, what I would call, a relatively high dose of dillies given your experience you shared AND drank some alcohol ADD added a amphetamine to the mix. As my son likes to say, "Are you serious right now?"

Sounds to me like you're a pure and simple "risk taker", which is all well and fine but realize there are consequences to these and future actions. I'd slow your roll a bit if you intend on staying around awhile. Please - take it or leave it, these are just some thoughts from an old timer who's seen and done plenty in this life. Good Luck!