• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what is "PEPPER eXTraCt"

I think there is some serious mixing up of piperine and benzylpiperazine in this thread.

Meanwhile, benzylpiperazine isn't made from black paper (even though that is what you've got)

Last edited by a moderator:
_NXPNKOMQFHNBQNKQNNGNNMPOLTOEHH_

Piperine or (1-Piperylpiperidine)

Found in black pepper

_NXPNKOMEFHNBQNKQNTGNNMPOLZOKHH_

1-Benzylpiperazine

A synthetic

Both are classed as either toxic and/or corrosive substances. While the methylenedioxy moiety is present on piperine, this compound does not induce properties similar to MDMA. In short, it's a completely different structure, probably metabolised by "chopping up" the double bonds and the amide. Piperine can be converted to Piperonal which is used to synthesize MDMA, but it's a multistep process unlikely to be performed by smaller producers, but it certainly doesn't happen in-vivo.

Here are some old ramblings on the BZP family hosted by Rhodium. As it's never been HTML'ed there may be doubts as to accuracy (but not necessarily).

Notes on the effects and pharmacology of 3-trifluoromethylphenylpiperazine (TFMPP) and m-Chlorophenylpiperazine (mCPP)

Edit: called an amide an ester...what next :\

Last edited:
I had a little bottle of something called black pepper extract found it quiet good like some sort of mdma. had no bad come down or side effects. was a yellow liquid about 30ml

Helluva bump ;)

Theres also a lot more recent information around the forum about BZP and similar such things if you search.

Those vials are like coming up on a weak pill but never getting there. I wish they didn't put caffeine in them as well.

very interesting indeed, ive had herbal extacy before. it has similar effects to MDE. as posted before the comedown is terrible and sudden.

Hmmm... I wanna try this stuff.... im gunna go to the shop next pay and buy a bottle.

:D

There are no shops that sell BZP in Australia! And especially not in Queensland!!!!

my experiences with it have always been quite positive, a bit like a kind of trippy speed
the comedown for me has always just bn a small period of bored restlessness with an incredible desire to pick my skin then gradually a long sleep
ive always taken way more than the suggested dose - my highest dose was 600 mg which gave me extreme visuals but also made me vomit, definite sign of 'had enough'
i think this (new zealand) is one of the only countries its legal in nowdays

drug_wench said:
the comedown for me has always just bn a small period of bored restlessness with an incredible desire to pick my skin...

Sounds like fun :(

i have had this stuff a bunch of times but the place i bought it from no longer stocks it. i ahve always had a good time and everytime i have had it has been with large quantities of alcohol involved and i ahve not had any negative effects as a result. i have also had it with some mdma and felt quite nautious for a while but felt a million $$$ once the nausea had subsided. most i have ever consumed has been 70mls and all i can say is that it really made me dance the night away

I had one of these once, and i felt really happy, everything was great, i felt love for my fellow man and some women, higher music appreciation, increased heart rate.

Wait, maybe im confusing ecstasy with crushed fucking pepper
just take a pill you damn hippies

^^^ It isn't crushed pepper at all. BZP is a purely synthetic chemical that has a similar structure to the piperazine compounds found in pepper. It is far from herbal and far from XTC. It is a crappy drug IMO, last way too long, really harsh body feeling. Come down lasted two to three days..... yeech

Got a product called Pepper Up pepper extract purchased from herb shop. There was soem mention of BZP.

Fluro Pink Label - 30ml bottle - 10ml recommended dosage

Listed ingredients are Acerola and Muira Puma - From quick research these both are not psychoactive in any way.

Anyone had any experience with the above?

Can anyone care to enlighten me on effects and dosages if possible?

Had 10ml this morning - no major effects, pretty much still at baseline.