• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is ONE thing that you are most thankful of bluelight for?

drugfukkdrockstar

Bluelight Crew
Is it because you met the love of your life? Made the bestest friends you have ever had? Learnt all of your knowledge about drugs?

Learnt how to pick up?

I am thankful of bluelight for being there for me when i just wanted to waste time - and shit talk.

Friends, the social side and the awesome BLer who got my group certificate for me :)

definately the drugs.

without bluelight i would never have been able to buy drugs.

Met the love of my life :) Heaps of other stuff too but thats definatly the main one

Support from The Dark Side, etc when I was giving up meth, and then benzos.

Friends, support, and information about drugs. I learned a lot that kept me from ending up dead.

up all night said:
I'm going to have to go with Amazon Bee nudes. Maybe friends.

Nah. Boobs.

Oh yeah... especially the one of her boobs when she was soaping herself up in the shower *swoon*. That girl had/has perfect soapy bewbies.

Mine would be the friends i've made, the info i've found and learning that there are some fucking idiot bluelighters as well. We've had the misfortune of meeting some when we first joined. We've been lucky in the last few years to meet some fantastic people, but oh lordy, a couple we've met were total wankers and headcases.

Headcases..... hehe.....

samadhi said:
a couple we've met
were total wankers
and headcases.

But you haven't met me yet...

I'm probably most thankful
for mods not deletin' my
cryptic rambles...

...an' there are some fuckin'
GOOD, INTERESTIN',
peeps on this board.
So good to make friends
jus' by tapa-tapa-tapa-in'
away a this key-thing.
I doubt I would find the
chance to 'get'
people from sooooo
many walks of life.

PEACE
UnSquare
:D

In a roundabout way giving up opiates. No bluelight and that wouldn't have happened, so far as I can make out anyway. Inasmuch as we don't know the future.

The thought of still being addicted is fucking horrible actually.

That's awesome, Mr Z :D

Capt'n: I couldn't delete your "ramblings", they keep me on my toes! :) As for the headcases comment, I should have differentiated between headcases that i love (most of my friends are nutty in one way or another) and the headcases that make you want to say:

Back away, not today... Disco Stu styles. :\

discostu.jpg

...disco ladeeeeeee

Bluelight has provided me with an avenue with which to display my avant minimalist style of photography

the times i have spent with bluelighters that i will never remember

ch0psy said:
the times i have slept with bluelighters that i will never remember

Orly?

Some of my best mates are people I've met because of bluelight. It's actually hard to imagine how different my life may have been without this place.

And I'd probably have never left the singles thread​