• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is ONE thing that has been most important that you have learnt in life so far?

drugfukkdrockstar

Bluelight Crew
Mine has been to not worry about what others think of me anymore due to becoming a much stronger person. In concerning myself with what others may think of me has actually held me back with a lot of things in life. And also caused me a lot of not unnecessary stress.

Finally no longer caring if people like me or not, and whether i am accepted or not has taken much strain out of my life. I am me and i am very happy with that.

Whats yours?

To accept that things aren't always going to go your way.

That life is way too short. Make the most of it before time passes you by.

i agree with scoobymoo ... if life has taught me anything... it is to not hold back when things that you consider important are concerned...

i know there is probably a crap tonne of other things my charming life must have tried to teach me... over and over again... mostly about relationships... but i think i could be considered deaf, blind and mute when those lessons are concerned...

onetwothreefour said:
personal responsibility.

Absolutetly. That, and not to sweat the small stuff. It becomes really very tedious after a while.

Anything worth doing is worth doing properly.

Such a philosophy stimulates passion and tenacity, while providing a great sense of personal satisfaction and self worth.

Be cautious but still remember in the worst of times "kicks still come for free"

So far i think it would be learning the importance of personal growth. If i hadn't, i probably would have just accepted a lot of things i shouldn't have due to circumstance.

A1++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You can't save some people.
No matter how much you love them.

What You R'E-tag Is What You Sow!

preacha said:
you gotta pay a fucking fee!

It's all E-Tags now,
get wif it.

I hate E-Tags.

I like talkin' to toll collectors.

:)

Things change, people change, and it doesnt mean you forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means that you move on & treasure the memories. Letting go doesnt mean giving up, it means accepting that some things werent meant to be. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment & making the best of it, without knowing whats going to happen next... TAKE CHANCES, life is not fun without them. If you screw up at least you learned something. You have to take the good with the bad, SMILE with the sad, LOVE what you have, and REMEMBER what you had, Always FORGIVE, but NEVER FORGET, LEARN from your mistakes, but NEVER REGRET, people change, things go wrong, just remember life goes on. So TAKE too many PICTURES, LAUGH too HARD, and LOVE like you've never been hurt, because every minute you spend mad or upset is a minute of happiness that youll never get back....

THATS A QUOTE FROM MY FRIEND!! and i tink thats one of the most important things ive learnt..

...that it all matters.

That for everything good and bad that we go through, there's a reason for all of it. Life is more than just something to keep us occupied until we die. That's my most important lesson.
smile.gif