• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What is love baby don't hurt me post a love song thread v.01

My mom want to duet with me on that song someday. Maybe someday Ill get my shit together and so will she and we can do that.

She makes me feel lovey dovey haha she is still here after I said I wanted to marry her and loved her when I first met her she would joke about being my wife but now I don't think about having to view her romantically to appreciate her still being with me here we are close friends right now but have a feeling we are gonna hookup again soon tension rising she is looking so beautiful to me today too and talking enthusiastically I just feel love not lust tonight

Even though it’s a break up song, I think this one is really romantic. It really triggers my feelings on my last breakup.

Awww they must be hard especially if you have high hopes and can't seem to live without them it has been a long time since my first one which I never dated after at like 18. At least fifteen years flew by before I met this woman I feel I would be crushed if I were separated from but we don't even consider ourselves dating nor can we afford to with my drug habits right now lol