• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Cocaine What is it that appeals u guys of Crack Cocaine?

nznity

Bluelighter
Ok, so I'm a crackhead aswell.Whenever i cope i get like 4 bags(like 2 grams or 3 of good coke since I'm from Peru). Of course we know the first blast is the best shit ever but after that wears off you the fiending starts like a motherfucker. U keep smoking and smoking bag after bag( I always wash my coke, never buy precooked rocks so i get amazing rocks). Anyway the thing is, smoking crack is retarded if u guys think about it. I know it feels motherfucking good but after u keep smoking more and more the diminishing returns start. U keep blasting bigger rocks and the high is everytime shortlived and nowhere near as good as the first blast. So what is it that you guys find appealing from crack? The past 4 days i smoked around 7 grams in total, yesterday my breakfast was a rock, i had to throw half of it because i started thinking how stupid i was doing this shit and how edgy and paranoid it makes me.So what do u guys think? Any thoughts?

nznity

Bluelighter
No one? Really?

nznity

Bluelighter
Sorry to bump but i want some input from crack smoking peeps. Anyone plox?

madness00

Sr. Moderator: NMI, MH, CD, SLR
Staff member
Crack.. hmm.

I used to smoke it when i was homeless, and like shooting powder, it is just too short lived for me. I like the rush, of course. That's about it.

I actually prefer snorting powder to any other ROA.

nznity

Bluelighter
Crack.. hmm.

I used to smoke it when i was homeless, and like shooting powder, it is just too short lived for me. I like the rush, of course. That's about it.

I actually prefer snorting powder to any other ROA.
Me too but for aesthethic purposes plus 10+ years snorting. I stopped snorting, dont want the shape of my nose to change anymore. But for HR purposes yeah it's the best.

nznity

Bluelighter
It's great if you do it a few times a year and follow it up with alcohol and benzos. I do that with IV cocaine though not crack
I usedto have a nasty Speed ball addiction when i was 20. Crack Is kinda the same but IV posesses More risks AND the crash of IV makes me suicidal.

madness00

Sr. Moderator: NMI, MH, CD, SLR
Staff member
Yeah. I do not like re dosing every 15 minutes.

There's something about the ritual of preparing the needle or getting the "push" on the pipe that is alluring, though.

nznity

Bluelighter
Yeah. I do not like re dosing every 15 minutes.

There's something about the ritual of preparing the needle or getting the "push" on the pipe that is alluring, though.
Oh god man, i havnet shot up coke in a long Time but just registerin 40 units of a packed dose, watching the blood entering the rig AND push urself into that realm. I can still remember the taste. Oh cool, just crapped my pants.

F.U.B.A.R.

Moderator: BDD, OD, LAVA
Staff member
You answered your own question with your first post...

"It feels motherfucking good"

Say no more. We all know that first hit is the best. We all know that wont stop us.

Crack is a dealer's wet dream. If it's good, we come back for more. If it's shit, we come back for even more...

nznity

Bluelighter
You answered your own question with your first post...

"It feels motherfucking good"

Say no more. We all know that first hit is the best. We all know that wont stop us.

Crack is a dealer's wet dream. If it's good, we come back for more. If it's shit, we come back for even more.
Actually if it's shit, that dealer Is banner from my list. Lols, the rest of ur post Is true tho.

LadyAlkaline

Bluelighter
Crack was cheap and available. I smoked for a few months and did not like what I was becoming and threw that shit out asap

Nagelfar

Bluelighter
Best euphoria from shooting cocaine in my opinion. Only smoked a few times, and was lit up on speed those times and didn't feel much, but I imagine it being like shooting. Maybe follow the coke blast with a meth to keep you from redosing.