• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what is it bout dialated pupils?

To be honest, I find dilated pupils quite sinister, it makes peoples whole eyes seem black and colorless. Thats just me though

Dilated pupils do look nice. Also another way to relate with other people who are on e. You just glance at their eyes, they glance at yours then u both grin and laugh as if sharing a private joke. :D

Dilated pupes

Hey,

The same things happens to one of my friend whenever she does *anything* the next day. Her theory is that any substance that makes her excited - ie even caffeine - mixes with the residue and brings her make up (even though she obviously does not feel like she is peaking again).

Now, call me crazy, but I think this sounds like pseudo-scientific bullshit that she is using to justify her own thoughts. Does it happen whenever you don't have a choof??

i just think some ppl pupil's are more senstive to chemicals than others or it may have just been that on these occasions you have smoked you have had a really strong pill?? I know sometimes the next day after I have had a good pill (particularly speedy ones) as soon as I have a little dance I get dilated.

Anyway, sorry haven't really been much help but I thought i would put it out there anyway:)

Yes, dilated pupils indicate sexual interest.

Of course, they also indicate muntedness.

And your pupils dilate in the dark to help you see better.

Actually, at all times dilated pupils serve a practical purpose- as you say ^ they enlarge so you can see better in the dark, but when you look at someone/something that you find attractive, they also dilate, simply to send more light in the visual centres of your brain, so you can behiold the object of you attraction better. Thats the point of pupils, to regulate light flow into the eyes . . . i actually find I get paranoid having big pupils because their must be some danger in having like twice the mount of light enetering them for an extended period. Anyone whose had acid or the like will be familiar with those strange colored blobs at the edges of vision, which are actually caused, not by the hallucinogenic substance, but by prolonged pupillary dilation. Also, when I'm on drugs, I prefer it be less public thing then striding about with massive black dots for eyes.

^ Yeh I'm always conscious of avoiding really bright lights when im rolling. Luckily though the pupil size is not controlled - only influenced, so they will infact reduce in size significantly in bright circumstances

i find that my pupils go down when i wake up then dialate again when i have a hot shower. and its on and off for 1 or 2 days after peekin

I'm not an excessive peaker, i do them now n then but one thing that i and others have noticed about my eyes now, are that when i'm not in direct daylight people remark that my pupils are larger than normal, i've assumed that occasional E-use have relaxed the pupillary muscles that contract and relax hence i have larger eyes now. this isn't necessarily a bad thing either alot of girls remark i have really nice eyes or something along those lines so it has helped me out from time to time hehe

Dialated pupils freak me out. Especially when ur peaking and you go to the bathroom and you look at yourself in the mirror. I dont look in the mirror anymore when i go out. Its Scary.

yeah i really hate when my pupils get dialated. if i have any more then 1 pill not only do my pupils get massive but my whole eye just fully opens up and i look like a fukn freak. then the next day my pupils will return to normal size but my eyes are still a bit more open and look wierd.

i spose its kinda good tho for the reason that it limits me to usually only having 1 pill each time i drop...

I love the huge dilated pupils and how your eyes look like they're about to pop out of your head after a big night on whizz and pills...The scared possum look - its very SEXY!!! =D

thats WEIRD!!!

I had ALWAYS thought people looked more attractive with dilated pupils!!! Had NO idea there was actually anything to it!

dialated pupils is a symptom of exitation of the sympathetic nervous system, wich happens at moments of arrousal or exhiliration (or fear, etc.) so when looking into someones dilated pupils it can mean that your mere presence has them arroused or interested, on bikkis this proccess is synthesised giving peakers the impression (subconciously) that there fellow peakers are interested in them, making the feel good bout themselves.. in 1800's women used to take some concoction that made there pupils dilate to make it seem like they were interested in the men of the time........

The human pupil dilates if the person sees something (or someone) of interest or is aroused, thus making eye contact much more intense than it already is. Studies have shown that humans (especially females) are judged as more attractive if their pupils are wide open and more dilated than is normal.

How deep this effect lies can be seen from the following insightful experiment: Men were shown photographs of women, either the original version, or a changed one, in which the pupils have been made look larger. Although no man saw both variants, the manipulated photos were, on average, consistently judged as more attractive. Afterwards, the men were told about the result, also shown the other photos and asked whether they could identify what had been changed between the two photos. Nearly all answers were along the lines of "she looks softer", "more feminine" etc., and nobody saw (without being pointed at the fact) that the difference was the pupil size. Hence, the pupil size is registered by the brain, but processed in a layer so far from consciousness, that the emotional effect ("She is attractive.") is strongly conceived consciously but the origin (the dilated pupil) not at all.

8o

reward said:
yeah i really hate when my pupils get dialated. if i have any more then 1 pill not only do my pupils get massive but my whole eye just fully opens up and i look like a fukn freak. then the next day my pupils will return to normal size but my eyes are still a bit more open and look wierd.

i spose its kinda good tho for the reason that it limits me to usually only having 1 pill each time i drop...

This is what happens to me aswell.. I dont mind dialated pupils but the whole eye peeling back combined with whacked jaw movements just doesnt create a pretty site.