• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

What is in the "alleged" mdma pink punisher and green bar pills (its not xanax)?

FunctionalJnkieGrl

Bluelighter
Found in the north Texas area. I've never done mdma/ecstasy/Molly. I rarely take psychedelics, I don't really care for stimulants, but I drink occasionally and smoke pot and take opiates daily. I don't wanna even bother with it if its not legit or if I don't know how strong it is, but the person I got it from has more experience with it and says its the real deal. Is there any way I can find out what's in it without a testing kit? And also, my fiance is a heavy beer drinker who has high blood pressure, so I'm not sure how safe it would be if we were to split a pill. Any advice or info for first-timers would be helpful.

Last edited:
The only way to tell is to test them. Reagent tests are really cheap and very, very worthwhile if you want to reduce the chances of something going wrong when you take drugs. It's not possible to guess the contents of a pill from looking at it.

www.rollsafe.org has good advice for using MDMA with less risk, but if you accidentally take a different drug then the advice is not as useful.

I had pink playboy and green 'something' once. It was MDMA but also I think some meth. But that's just based on the feel. (2009)

I've also seen pink 'molly' crystals. Not to be much help as I don't know what that was cuz I didn't try it. Could be methylone. But as ^^^^ said, you should test it.

While I must too suggest purchasing a test kit before consuming, if you decide otherwise here’s something that might help.

The latest Pink Punisher report, since many US presses are imports from EU it’s possible this is your pill too. Again though please consider getting a test kit as there’s lot of different Punisher pills out these days.

-GC

While I must too suggest purchasing a test kit before consuming, if you decide otherwise here’s something that might help.

The latest Pink Punisher report, since many US presses are imports from EU it’s possible this is your pill too. Again though please consider getting a test kit as there’s lot of different Punisher pills out these days.

-GC
I appreciate the info. Looks just like what I have except the pink color on mine is hot-pink and not faded at all.

Last edited:
Other than testing it with a series of reagent tests it's impossible to be certain. You can guess though. What does it smell like? A lot of the cathinones smell very fusty and musty, a bit like an old mans clean house. MDMA almost smells reminiscent of sweet liquorice anise type thing. Another thing, I can smell a half gram of meth from meters away, MDMA isn't as potent in smell. I know all this is extremely vague, but my initial advice is to test them.

Other than testing it with a series of reagent tests it's impossible to be certain. You can guess though. What does it smell like? A lot of the cathinones smell very fusty and musty, a bit like an old mans clean house. MDMA almost smells reminiscent of sweet liquorice anise type thing. Another thing, I can smell a half gram of meth from meters away, MDMA isn't as potent in smell. I know all this is extremely vague, but my initial advice is to test them.
Niether of them really have a smell, but they're both pressed very well and the color is consistent. The pink punisher is 💎 shaped with a single break-line on the back and the bar is sorta aquamarine colored and has 4 break-lines with R039 pressed into it (similar to a Xanax bar in appearance, but thinner and not as long). I would like to get a testing kit, but seeing that I only have 2 tabs, wouldn't testing it ruin it? I wanna be safe, but I'd hate to ruin it if its legit. This sorta thing is extremely rare in my town.

Last edited:
And about my fiance's high blood pressure, would it still be too risky to split it with him? If there's any chance he'd go into cardiac arrest, I'll have to split it with someone else or take it by myself (which I'd rather not do alone since its a social drug).

Niether of them really have a smell, but they're both pressed very well and the color is consistent. The pink punisher is 💎 shaped with a single break-line on the back and the bar is sorta aquamarine colored and has 4 break-lines with R039 pressed into it (similar to a Xanax bar in appearance, but thinner and not as long). I would like to get a testing kit, but seeing that I only have 2 tabs, wouldn't testing it ruin it? I wanna be safe, but I'd hate to ruin it if its legit. This sorta thing is extremely rare in my town.
My bad, I was still half asleep and thought you were talking about pink MDMA crystals. You only need a tiny shaving of powder for a reagent test.

My bad, I was still half asleep and thought you were talking about pink MDMA crystals. You only need a tiny shaving of powder for a reagent test.
Thank you! That helps. Also, is there any way to find out how strong it is as well? I was wanting to split it with someone in case its crazy strong. I don't wanna get in over my head. I keep hearing that around 100mg of mdma is an appropriate, "safe" dose for most people.

I'm in the NorthEast and the green Xanax like 4 segment bars havve all been phetonol pressed pills. They do seem to have some benzo mixed in but feel mostly like a Fetty high. They;ve been taking people down since they came around, too. People thinking they are gettin a Xanax but taking a dose of something they have ZERO tolerance,too. Their are phentonol test strips avaiable all over the place here and easy to use. I don't thinl the reagent test have a fett color in their realm. At least not the ones I have bought. Good Luck! Be careful...

Thank you! That helps. Also, is there any way to find out how strong it is as well? I was wanting to split it with someone in case its crazy strong. I don't wanna get in over my head. I keep hearing that around 100mg of mdma is an appropriate, "safe" dose for most people.
No, not accurately. You can gauge it by the intensity of the reaction, but it's not at all guaranteed. And for me 120mg is my max for high quality mdma in a single dose these days, anymore and it can become uncomfortably intense. Bare in mind I only weigh 60-65kg, I'm 6ft, and eat all day everyday lol. So I seem to be somewhat more sensitive than most.

It's totally subjective. When I had Blue Supermans in 2015, I took one roll and then another a half hour later and that was perfect. That's also what I did in 2008 when I had my first MDMA experience with molly capsules; 1 and then another 30 minutes later when the first one started to kick in

I know it's not wise to assume what one has couldn't be more potent than the norm, but I guess my point is to take it slow. That's the best advice I could give anybody about MDMA. Hopefully that helps

And about my fiance's high blood pressure, would it still be too risky to split it with him? If there's any chance he'd go into cardiac arrest, I'll have to split it with someone else or take it by myself (which I'd rather not do alone since its a social drug).

Yeah, you gonna have to baby sit her. Watch out for water consumption, she can die -- buy a bottle of Gatorade should be fine for a night.

The only way to tell is to test them. Reagent tests are really cheap and very, very worthwhile if you want to reduce the chances of something going wrong when you take drugs. It's not possible to guess the contents of a pill from looking at it.

www.rollsafe.org has good advice for using MDMA with less risk, but if you accidentally take a different drug then the advice is not as useful.
Thank you for that advice a family member of mine died getting pill pressed fetanyl and thought it was mdma.

I'm in the NorthEast and the green Xanax like 4 segment bars havve all been phetonol pressed pills. They do seem to have some benzo mixed in but feel mostly like a Fetty high. They;ve been taking people down since they came around, too. People thinking they are gettin a Xanax but taking a dose of something they have ZERO tolerance,too. Their are phentonol test strips avaiable all over the place here and easy to use. I don't thinl the reagent test have a fett color in their realm. At least not the ones I have bought. Good Luck! Be careful...
Yes the fentanyl lacing in the US is real.

I
I dont know exactly off the top of my head but mdma dosing goes by weight to reduce kidney failure. I believe for every pound is two mgs but don't quote me. Doing your own research is always best.

Yes the fentanyl lacing in the US is real.
Lucky for me, I'm extremely tolerant to high doses of fentanyl, but my fiance is very sensitive to opiate/opioids. I'm afraid he wouldn't make it if it had anything like that in it. I'm so sorry for your loss. Designer drugs can be very scary due to lack of knowledge of what they contain (without various tests, of course). To me, doing X is like the Russian roulette of drugs, which is why I'm still hesitant to try it. I'm still contemplating selling it back or trading it for something I'm use to. I think most people just take a dealer's word for it when they say its legit and in turn, people wind up dead from something that was so-called "MDMA" when it was something entirely different. I guess this means I'm gonna have to invest in a testing kit.

Last edited: