• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

What is in the "alleged" mdma pink punisher and green bar pills (its not xanax)?

Is your fiancé on blood pressure meds? Regardless I do not advise they take mdma or any stimulant. It’s way to dangerous.
He's been taking 10mg of Lisinopril daily and as far as I've searched online, there aren't any known fatalities of MDMA & Lisinopril combinations, but i can't help but feel leary for his sake still.

He's been taking 10mg of Lisinopril daily and as far as I've searched online, there aren't any known fatalities of MDMA & Lisinopril combinations, but i can't help but feel leary for his sake still.
Honestly, I advise against it, I wouldn’t risk someone with high blood pressure, even if it’s medicated, taking mdma. It’s very risky. You’ll be worried the entire time anyway and won’t enjoy it.

My bad, I was still half asleep and thought you were talking about pink MDMA crystals. You only need a tiny shaving of powder for a reagent test.
tested positive ... the first time i saw it, my friend said he liked it i didn't want to taste it.
FB-IMG-1614291481420-2.jpg

Always if possible have narcan for opioid overdose. And flumazenil for benzo overdose and buy testing kits they're cheap. Also it may be inconvenient to test. But is it less convenient than your life?

I decided to order a testing kit from that dance safe website. Even if it is mdma, not knowing the strength could still be an issue. I wish there was a way I could find out how strong they are before dosing (and without destroying the pills if they're the real deal).

An update on that: The testing kit came in and we found out that its either amphetamine, methamphetamine, or mescaline. Either way, its not what I paid for, so I want no part of it. Gonna tell the person i got it from what it is (she didn't test it before selling it to me). Gonna see if she wants it back or else I'm flushing it. I'm not really into uppers anyway and I'd rather not sell it to anyone. For the life of me, I don't see why anyone would just take someone's word for it and injest something without knowing what it is. She did warn me that it was speedy, but I thought that was a given with MDMA so I ordered the kit to be sure and man am I glad I that I tested them. So I wasted $20 on the pills, but the $50 for the kit was money well-spent because we absolutely hate meth and wouldn'tve had an enjoyable experience.

Last edited:
An update on that: The testing kit came in and we found out that its either amphetamine, methamphetamine, or mescaline. Either way, its not what I paid for, so I want no part of it. Gonna tell the person i got it from what it is (she didn't test it before selling it to me). Gonna see if she wants it back or else I'm flushing it. I'm not really into uppers anyway and I'd rather not sell it to anyone. For the life of me, I don't see why anyone would just take someone's word for it and injest something without knowing what it is. She did warn me that it was speedy, but I thought that was a given with MDMA so I ordered the kit to be sure and man am I glad I that I tested them. So I wasted $20 on the pills, but the $50 for the kit was money well-spent because we absolutely hate meth and wouldn'tve had an enjoyable experience.

This should be the standard that everyone follows. Sorry for the bad news but happy you didn’t have to find out the hard way.

Unfortunately right now is becoming a bad time to buy MDMA. Quality and availability is dropping hard and fast unfortunately.

-GC

I've also heard that some of the green xans are fent. My mate in Bristol said 1 or 2 people have died related to it!

There's other loose xan bars going around that also aren't xanax, they're Flualprazolam, but they're not green.

Mescaline, methamphetamine and amphetamine are basically my 3 favourite drugs, these Pink Punishers sound potentially sweet. I might look out for them! I'd want to know exactly what's in them tho, otherwise that's just too frustrating. Btw if my partner had high blood pressure and not just like you could do with more cardio slightly high I would 100% not want her doing any stimulants and especially not amphet/meth.

Last edited:
I've also heard that some of the green xans are fent. My mate in Bristol said 1 or 2 people have died related to it!

There's other loose xan bars going around that also aren't xanax, they're Flualprazolam, but they're not green.

Mescaline, methamphetamine and amphetamine are basically my 3 favourite drugs, these Pink Punishers sound potentially sweet. I might look out for them! I'd want to know exactly what's in them tho, otherwise that's just too frustrating. Btw if my partner had high blood pressure and not just like you could do with more cardio slightly high I would 100% not want her doing any stimulants and especially not amphet/meth.
In that case you might've liked these since they both had to have been 1 of the 3. I've also never tried mescaline but I'd rather try it in its natural form. The test kit came with Fentanyl test strips as well but I didn't even bother with those once I found out it could be meth or amphetamine. No point in wasting test strips I might need in the future (not that I would mind Fentanyl, but I can't handle more than 100mcg of it and I don't want me or my fiance to die).