• pillreports.net
    Ecstasy test results database by Enlighten
  • reagentkit.biz
  • Pillreports Moderators: andyturbo | bornaTubby | johnboy | scatterday | Transform
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

What is in the "alleged" mdma pink punisher and green bar pills (its not xanax)?

FunctionalJnkieGrl

Bluelighter
Is your fiancé on blood pressure meds? Regardless I do not advise they take mdma or any stimulant. It’s way to dangerous.
He's been taking 10mg of Lisinopril daily and as far as I've searched online, there aren't any known fatalities of MDMA & Lisinopril combinations, but i can't help but feel leary for his sake still.

MsDiz

Moderator: DS
Staff member
He's been taking 10mg of Lisinopril daily and as far as I've searched online, there aren't any known fatalities of MDMA & Lisinopril combinations, but i can't help but feel leary for his sake still.
Honestly, I advise against it, I wouldn’t risk someone with high blood pressure, even if it’s medicated, taking mdma. It’s very risky. You’ll be worried the entire time anyway and won’t enjoy it.

Cheechchoong

Greenlighter
My bad, I was still half asleep and thought you were talking about pink MDMA crystals. You only need a tiny shaving of powder for a reagent test.
tested positive ... the first time i saw it, my friend said he liked it i didn't want to taste it.

Williampoe6904

Greenlighter
Always if possible have narcan for opioid overdose. And flumazenil for benzo overdose and buy testing kits they're cheap. Also it may be inconvenient to test. But is it less convenient than your life?

FunctionalJnkieGrl

Bluelighter
I decided to order a testing kit from that dance safe website. Even if it is mdma, not knowing the strength could still be an issue. I wish there was a way I could find out how strong they are before dosing (and without destroying the pills if they're the real deal).