• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is Important?

Listening to the entirity of what someone has to say. And being totally certain of what they're saying before responding.

That is important. Misunderstandings can lead to unhealthy complications :\

just to get the thread back to a bit of seriousness...

it's important to me, to be able to one day provide for my mother. not that she can't do it herself, but i always promised mum (like most kids probably) that one day, when i was "rich," i'd buy her a house on the beach and allow her to retire. and that's important to me - it's going to happen.

Respect. For the environment and for those around us. Respect for other people's opinions, values and dreams, even though they may not mirror your own.

Honesty.

Having an open mind.

Education. I think having an inquisitive mind and a thirst for knowledge which carries on long after you leave school is a very important thing. To stop learning is to close your mind to the infinite possibilities life holds.

Goals and Dreams. Having something to work towards so life doesn't stagnate. Being aware of your abilities and talents, and not squandering them. Being mature enough to take responsibility for the actions you take.

Love. Not only loving and being loved, but making sure those important to you are aware of how you feel. Never assume and never leave it too late.

And one person in particular rates pretty high on my list of importance right now... plaz... you mean the world to me :)

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Loving, and being loved is the most important thing of all

Word!! Thats why i've just lost the most important thing in my life. :( This may sound corny, but love really does make the world go round. Awwww

DJC*

up all night said:
Love doesn't make the world around, it just makes it a nicer place to live.

Maybe it doesn't for you, but atm it does for me, and without it my world has stopped spinning. So what exactly is important to YOU?!?!?

DJC*

There are so many things that are important to me. None of which are worth bothering to post on a public message board.

I never said love wasn't important, just that in the grand scheme of things it's not the be all and end all.

Everything from my original post :)

Also...

Giving the best you can, but understanding that sometimes it wont be enough. Knowing when to let go :\

^^^ hear hear!

And also loving yourself (dunno if it's been said because i didnt read the whole thread oopsie)