• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is BODY LOAD and what causes it????

what about drugs like LSD or MDMA which can cause anxious body loads before a real dose is kicked in. just total unconscious control? i dont fully understand that theory.

An interesting topic.
Does anyone notice really distinct body load characteristics between organic and synthetic substances? By organic I mean natural plants or funghi, wide range of alkaloids, etc. And synthetic, I mean single alkaloid, precisely measured quantity, purity, etc.

An interesting topic.
Does anyone notice really distinct body load characteristics between organic and synthetic substances? By organic I mean natural plants or funghi, wide range of alkaloids, etc. And synthetic, I mean single alkaloid, precisely measured quantity, purity, etc.

I've never tried it, but I've heard that extracting the LSA from Morning Glory/Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds greatly reduces the body load and nausea and also highly affects the trip (i.e. makes it more sedating).

Body load is CAUSED by the peripheral effects of drugs in the system. For example, when MDMA releases seratonin- seratonin receptors ALL OVER the body are affected. Seratonin does things in the body besides its roles as a neurotransmitter. Anticholinergic drugs wll create a delerious experience; high temperature, urinary retraction, muscualr problems, true hallucinations- as acetylcholine acts to control such things (in part). Similarly with other drugs. Body load from opiates, at least the stomach and GI issues are directly related to the opiate receptors in the gut- thus the production of loperamide, a drug basically desgned to ENSURE that aspect of opiate body load continues.

MDMA has a heavy body load for me, more than most drugs, but as soon as the brain serotohin rushes start going it makes the physical/stomach/GI serotonin receptors calm down, probably by ignoring them and sitting in a corner in a dark room gurning and talking to invisible people.