Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is acceptable usage to you?

eggman

Bluelighter
I have been using and 8th of an ounce of 'pure' speed (cut 3 -1) over the course of 2 months at a time. If I run out before the 2 months is up I still wait until then before I score again.

Also I don't use pills (anymore) nor do I smoke weed or do any other drug during this time, so it is only speed use during those 2 months.

Was interested to see if other people have similar regimes or methods, mostly for comparison purposes.

if your drug use is in anyway problematic to you, cuasing any problems such as shortage of money, loss of work, family/friend breakdown, etc, then the drug usage is NOT acceptable . . .

if youre using a ton of speed or any other drug every week, and still maintain a healthy, happy life, then i would say that is acceptable . . .

this is only if youre not worried about any medical/health/physical consequences of your use . . .

basically what im saying is any amount is accetpable if you are doing it for the right reasons and its not wrecking anything in your life . . .

i know many would think what ive just said stupid and a little controversial, but thats what i believe . . .

of course, youd be silly to simply use my opinion of the matter to justify your own substance use . . .

^^well said and I agree with what you said to the fullest extent.

Here what you are saying Crow... Not really after justificaton though, I am the only one capable of that. My question was more pointed at learning if other people impose rules on thier usage.

if youre using a ton of speed or any other drug every week, and still maintain a healthy, happy life, then i would say that is acceptable

Definately hear what your saying there. I believe my lifestyle (excluding speed use) is healthier than most people I know (especially those on 2 pack per week cigarette intake).

I eat up to 5 small meals per day the total of which would include around 7 different naturally grown vegetables, 2 or 3 different fruits, grains and lean meat. Only ever drink fuit juice, V8 juice, soy milk and water (no alcohol).

Usage no way effects work or money, I earn 6 figure income and always meet monthly commitments (debts, phone bills etc). So I would have it no other way, the only change I would make (if any) would be to revise my usage down, not up. But I am not about to do that I am happy where I am.=D

as long as it doesnt fuck up your life... or alter it in any way is acceptable usage....

personally i try to stay away from anything that is addictive, that is my personal standard... i dont want to become accidently addicted to something that i originally took just for a bit of fun....

but also... i personally just do it for fun/ shits and giggles... so really im not a big abuser.... so yeah....

I think anything you feel you have to use every day is bad. I do agree with what crow said as well.

^^^^^^ Agree, I only use on weekends. Never on weekdays.

I applied a similar method years ago just prior to giving up weed. After smoking non-stop for 5 years I decided to only smoke at night time. Wierd I know, but 6 months later I had given up completely and that was 2 years ago.:)

I don't see any issue with your usage, it averages out to only a couple of points each weekend. If you can keep it to that level and it doesn't escalate, then that's fine. Personally, if I bought an 8-ball, it'd be gone within a weekend. That's why I don't use at all anymore.

if you only use on weekends, then i think youre fine . . .

i try to only touch alcohol on weekends, though unfortunately it doesnt always work . . .

Acceptable use as far as I'm concerned is use that doesnt adversley effect your social, finincial or family life, or your health. If you can munch 10 pills, an 8-ball and 10 strip of acid every weekend and it doesnt hurt you; then good for you. Go for it.

But if taking one pill every 2 weeks fucks you up emotionally, dries your bank balance and stops you from studying or working every monday because of the blues, then that isnt acceptable.

And as long as your taking drugs for the right reasons. If youre taking speed to get through work every day or shooting herion to drown out the depression, then maybe you should stop.

I know I was self medicating for a while when I was depressed, but as soon as I had something to bring me out of the depression, the benzos backed right off. It wasnt a good time. Though I didnt know it at the time....

Bill said it best.

"What business is it of your's what I do, read, buy, see or take into my body as long as I don't harm another human being whilst on this planet?"

If your concerned about your usage try this:

Stop for a month.

How do you feel?
If you are agitated, depressed, unable to deal with everyday life and constantly feel the urge to score more, perhaps you shoudl cut it out for a while.

If you are somewhat the same as usual just a tad more bored, keep going, your doing just fine ;)

Hmm, I agree with whats said as long as it doesn't affect your life n shit you're alright!!

Try smoking nearly a half ball of the koota rocks...hahah every weekend....

And still sleep every night :) :) :)

well ive been iv'ing base everyday for the last 2 and a years and my health is all but good but i guess each to their own i suppose.