• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What herbs hit opiate receptors and cross blood brain barrier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Is therre anything what hits the opiate receptors and activates them whats a herb.
I know kratom does but im a uk citizen.
Anything online I can buy as only amino acids help and I not got the money to waste on immodium.

Not an herb but Tianeptine can be purchased online as a nootropic. Don't know the U.K. Laws but you could research the legality of Tianeptine. Much safer then Imodium.

Take a peek in the Tianeptine mt, many agree Tianeptine WD is twice the hell of reg opioid WD. Might be best to steer clear of Tia at least.

"The danger is this is the worst chemical i have ever made the mistake of trying . The withdrawal is much worse than dope. Methadone does not help, except for maybe first 4 hour s. Sweats, diarrhea , the whole normal withdrawal but is causes so much more."

Tianeptine-Megathread-v1

Tianeptine is a mild opioid agonist at certain doses. The WD is not worse then dope or methadone. Yes opioids have painful WD's. Give me a break. The poster you are quoting states methadone does not even help. Honestly that is comical.

30 mg of codiene covered my Tianeptine WD completely and produced a much stronger analgesia. The research on Tianeptine has shown only certain doses produce an opioid effect. Poster said he is already aware of Kratom. Do you have any other options that he could legally access in the U.K.

Posters in the Tianeptine thread who report having extreme WD reactions are taking 10-50 times the recommended dose. If you take 50x the recommended dose of any opioid brace yourself for hell.

Most opioids that have an extremely short half life produce a rough WD. Thus why many shops sell the sulfate form which has a longer mode of action and half-life.

Sulfate used with respect is not much worse then other mild opioids. This is just my experience. I hear horror stories about almost every mild opioid from tramadol to low dose bupe to lope.

I weigh the harm legal aspect and ease of access. Tramadol causes sezuires. Imodium can cause serious heart problems. Kratom is not an option for OP. I still feel in some instances posters like this deserve some type of response. They are free to use what ever drug they so choose. As long as posts like these do not breach the rules I will provide a viable option.

Last edited:
There are some who talk about Myrrh hitting opiate receptors.
You know, like frankincense and Myrrh.

I have found the essential oil to help a bit when rubbed on my temples and used in aromatherapy.
Aromatherapy is one thing that does help me with pain.
Some talk about getting the Myrrh in crystal chunk form (natural state) and smoking it and it having an opiate effect but I have no personal experience with that.

Just an idea. Good luck O.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.