• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Diet What healthy food are you eating now? v. it's pronounced keen-waah

Simply mash avocado with a tiny bit of mayonnaise then stir in chopped hard-boiled eggs, celery, lemon juice, and herbs and you have my favorite avocado egg salad ready!

That sounds really good actually, I might steal that but alter it for chicken salad. That sounds like a great way to change up the fats and since most don’t use good avocado oil based Mayo this is the much better choice.

-GC

Well I making up a whole 30 style BBQ chicken today. Essentially I’ll toss in chicken thighs, some chopped tomato, jalapeños, garlic, onion, dates and top off with some spices. Slow cook until ready, then pull the chicken out, blend up the remaining stuff in the pot and pour it on the chicken.

Chicken BBQ with no added sweetener and tastes amazing (I could throw up a more detailed recipe if anyone’s ever interested.). Make a sandwich with some extra fresh onion and I like a little cilantro too for the metal detoxification benefits, besides the bun not a bad lunch. Have small salad or dipping veggies on the side.

Note: The bun ain’t Whole30 tho..

-GC

Well I making up a whole 30 style BBQ chicken today. Essentially I’ll toss in chicken thighs, some chopped tomato, jalapeños, garlic, onion, dates and top off with some spices. Slow cook until ready, then pull the chicken out, blend up the remaining stuff in the pot and pour it on the chicken.
That sounds fucking awesome!

I haven't been eating super healthy at the moment because I'm preggo and my baby just wants carbs carbs and more carbs. Not necessarily anything sugary, but things like toast, cereal, granola bars, oatmeal, pasta etc. So nothing too unhealthy, but it's just that I'm used to eating HEAPS of fruit and nuts, but fruit makes me feel nauseated and nuts just aren't cutting it for satiating my appetite.

So, toast and cereal is pretty much forming 80% of my current diet lol

These exquisite organic chile lime roasted pumpkin seeds at work they felt like medicine alongside roasted lentils with pink himalayan salt just a snack today but a much needed one