• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What have you done today to really piss someone off?

zephyr

Ex-Bluelighter
Enough of this "what nice things have you done lately" shit- whos been a total arsehole today and what have you done to piss someone off?

Starting these threads is sure to give someone the shits so thats my contribution.

Surely there are other arseholes out there who dont do nice things for people all the time...where are you?:(

i was with my 3 fat friends when i saw this loner in miss mauds sitting by herself. so i got these 3 fat bitch's i was with to go sit around her and fuck with her personal space... yeah.. fuck that bitch!

^ that was you! Fuck- I had some real wild haircut and sat next to Swifty on the train and gave some speech about how bad things have been since the war and invaded his personal space...kinda pissed him off. I am so proud :)

i nearly ran over some 12 year old's.. serves them right for playing cricket on my road! GAME ON!!!

I try to do a little something to piss KemicalBurn off every day :)

I told Zephyr that she was welcome to as much of my "get fucked" as she wanted :p

I had a 3some with my best mates' mother and girlfriend :D

i can't think of anything today- i've been good.

my most recent achievement is probably when i had NO money but really needed/wanted some groceries (ok, pepsi and snack food), so i looked around the flat until i had a few dollars, almost all in 5c pieces.

then i went to safeway. with my chihuahua poking his head out of my shoulder-bag, and bought said 'groceries', paying the mean-looking lady with my 5c pieces.

she was mad and growled at me and took ages counting with an angry face. then she told me it was against their health policy to bring a dog into a food shop. but i was done shopping, so the pup and i both left.

i hate her now. the end.

<3

I finished all of my assigned extra paper-work earlier today before my bosses set deadline [of first thing tomorrow morning] and left at 5pm smiling while my colleagues stared and shook over their laptops.

I also told my Mother about the wonderful drizzly cloudy relief we've been experiencing all week while she languishes in 40 degree + days where she is.

I'm just plain nasty, sometimes. :\:|.

I have pissed off my workmates by discovering I have access to this forum at work and as a result I have done very little work all day.

i dont beleive it, a day where i HAVENT pissed anyone off...

I didn't send an important email until 5min before he needed it. What? I'm a busy man. He can wait damnit.

And OhSoBec, welcome to the wonderful procrastination machine that is Bluelight. :)

Oh and I pissed the Bus Driver off this morning. I only had a $20.

Did any of you consider the feelings of others before your chalked yourself up for all this negative karma?