• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What has a greater market value? Benzos or Adderall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theguyfromhere

Greenlighter
I don't think I am breaking any rules here. I DON'T want to know any quantities OR prices. I don't need people to tell me such and such cost X amount. That's NOT what I'm looking for. My question is regarding street prices which (on average) are worth more? I know Adderall is slightly harder to locate but is it on average worth more in terms of $?

In my area, benzos are harder to get. People are picky too, they want nothing but Xanax. I've found Adderall to be cheaper.

This is not an appropriate harm reduction question and it also is pretty meaningless. Different doses cost different amounts, different people sell for different amounts in different areas, etc.

Go ask your neighbourhood drug dealer.

Pretty much all benzodiazepines are generic by now, but the number of prescriptions for benzodiazepines far outnumbers amphetamines IIRC at least in North America. They're so widespread and pretty much everyone and their mom has a prescription for benzodiazepines.

Not that pharmaceutical speed is in any shortage or lack of supply, it's cheap as hell on the street, and many forms of amphetamines are now generic too, but there are still some under patent, so I'd say each RX of amphetamines cost more than each RX of benzos even though the number of benzo RX's are many times the number of amphetatamines RX's. Some amphetamines are still expensive like Vyvanse and methamphetamine in the form of Desoxyn, even the generics are expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.