• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Funny What happened to Pete? (The Legend of Pete)

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
I hope every single member on this site drops dead from an agonizing death I hate you so fucking much 100% serious fuck you all you dont know jack shit and as for
you morpheaus send me your postcode if your so big I will make a call and send man to your yard fam you ain't got no clue who your fucking messing with fucking bumboclot assholes EVERY SINGLE PERSON CAN SUCK MY FMmk DICK I HATE YOU SO MUCH..

mal3volent

Moderator: TDS, S&G, TL
Staff member
I hope every single member on this site drops dead from an agonizing death I hate you so fucking much 100% serious fuck you all you dont know jack shit and as for
you morpheaus send me your postcode if your so big I will make a call and send man to your yard fam you ain't got no clue who your fucking messing with fucking bumboclot assholes EVERY SINGLE PERSON CAN SUCK MY FMmk DICK I HATE YOU SO MUCH..
<3

morpheuspapaverus

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
Lol says pete who can't get codeine without paracetamol, I can score pure phosphate from your own country without even being there. You know where I'm from, send the man lol, you sound so pathetic, remember when he was whining because he thought ZB put a hit on him. The guy who is afraid to smoke brown bc of his parents might find out is acting tough lol, you're still a noone, get a job, get your own flat, your own diplomas then comeback, bring some non-drug related achievements too, even regarding drug stuff I'm decades over your knowledge and experience, and maybe we can start a comparison then. You still live at your moms and pops house and the only things you got in your life are Asperger's Syndrome and heroin lol.Look how people took a piss on you in 31 pages because you are THAT pathetic.

The 32 pages confirm that you are just a pile of shit, it's not my opinion only, you can read posts by newer members making comments on your shitty behaviour and the way of being

You don't hate us, you hate the truth that was revealed here, the truth that you are a nobody with no manners at all, if there was something worth writing home about you, dozens of strangers wouldn't have took a piss on you.

@Ganjcat

Last edited:

nznity

Bluelighter
jokes on you for even spending money, insurance coverage for 500mg worth of morphine/day, not jealous

come at me.
I have cheap good caine and pure pharma IV opiates, bite me.