• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Funny What happened to Pete? (The Legend of Pete)

Zonxx

Bluelighter
i don't think i've seen a codeine thread on bdd in months, Did pete finally find out what his codeine limits were?

Zonxx

Bluelighter
You guys, I'm pretty sure that avatar he had for quite a while was a selfie he took... I was walking out of his mom's room after our weekly fuck, when I found this picture of him from when she gave him his first codeine as a kid.

can't confirm this, was prescribed codeine since 14, never wanted to stick it in my ass like pete did tho?

ps. this might not be effective as i think i saw a thread about pete trying it?

Last edited:

Hylight

Bluelighter
Epinephrinehydrocodeinecafinated or NOT !!!

right , left or in between
they were all the same
if you don't know what
i mean.
its nothing but the same
because we're all just fucked.
it is
just what happened
then all the codeine got sucked.

Last edited:

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
Wait so your taking the piss out of him for taking codeine when you guys cant even get high on 3000 mgs and have to spend over £200 a day while Pete can just go chemist and spend less then a fiver I think you are jelous all that 'Pete' can still get high on codeine and you smack rats cant Pete if your watching I believe in you brother

Zonxx

Bluelighter
Wait so your taking the piss out of him for taking codeine when you guys cant even get high on 3000 mgs and have to spend over £200 a day while Pete can just go chemist and spend less then a fiver I think you are jelous all that 'Pete' can still get high on codeine and you smack rats cant Pete if your watching I believe in you brother
jokes on you for even spending money, insurance coverage for 500mg worth of morphine/day, not jealous

come at me.

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
I'm just saying I would rather be able to get pure consistant codeine and get a good buzz Than get 10 bags of dark to shoot up just to feel normal I think Pete is the same no need to be nasty :(

Zonxx

Bluelighter
I'm just saying I would rather be able to get pure consistant codeine and get a good buzz Than get 10 bags of dark to shoot up just to feel normal I think Pete is the same no need to be nasty :(
i'm sorry i nipped you like sharks do, i just wanted a taste, i still love all my BL'ers

Zonxx

Bluelighter
All my opioids free too :D.
I'm on 11 rx meds so I'd be bankrupt if I lived in the US.
those fuckers at the pharmacy used to try to steal my hydromorphones.... i count all my pills now, they caught on, once very few months i have EMPTY capsules, those fuckers.

Xorkoth

Sr. Mod: PD, TR, TDS, P&S
Staff member
Hey what's up Pete!

Our savior has returned

Zonxx

Bluelighter
Amateurs...I'd fill the capsules back up with SOMETHING powdered.
theyre beads, cause i'm given time-release hydro, but i crush them and eat them, theyre definately better than green gummy bears.