• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What form of nutrition is in kratom?

Hey Polarthedog (wink)
I would think it would be considered a green leafy vegetable, since thats what it is, techinically

Hello, I think so too, I wanted to know if I wasn’t eating any veggies, could I at least say all the kratom I eat counts haha

Huh, seems like all that fiber would make you poop

It does, until you are taking so much that the opioid constipation takes effect. Then it stops you up like a motherfucker. In my 5 years of heavy kratom addiction that started my opiate journey, by the last couple of years I would shit once every 4-5 days and it was like passing a brick, absolutely horrible, I lived in fear of it and my asshole would bleed and hurt really bad for 2 days and then moderately until the next time when it happened all over again. God I hated that so much. That was before I discovered taking like 10 stool softeners twice a day to make it more normal. I actually have hemorrhoids permanently because of it. Sucks.

Hey Polarthedog (wink)
I would think it would be considered a green leafy vegetable, since thats what it is, techinically
Green leafy vegetable makes it sound like lettuce while actual kratom leaves are hard and shiny like laurel or magnolia leaves. Not really good to digest and i can tell you If you are hungry eating the powder will not curb your hunger. Might do the opposite.

best stool I ever had, back when I scooped up every day

synergy between the opioid effect and massive fiber intake I suppose
Oh my opiate users talking about their stool this thread is going there fast...

maxresdefault.jpg

It does, until you are taking so much that the opioid constipation takes effect. Then it stops you up like a motherfucker. In my 5 years of heavy kratom addiction that started my opiate journey, by the last couple of years I would shit once every 4-5 days and it was like passing a brick, absolutely horrible, I lived in fear of it and my asshole would bleed and hurt really bad for 2 days and then moderately until the next time when it happened all over again. God I hated that so much. That was before I discovered taking like 10 stool softeners twice a day to make it more normal. I actually have hemorrhoids permanently because of it. Sucks.
LMFAO