• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what exactly does medic do?????

Wont forget my the first time I got had soe medic, was at a perth event not too long ago, and was passing out ice (the frozen blocks of water type)since the place had almost no ventilation and was way too hot. Gave some dude some ice, then all of a sudden some little doll making that was vibrating and making a buzzing sound was right in my face. Was rolling good at the time and it the smell was sooo goood.

Onli last week i got around to gettin some medic (on special at coles) and a little toy to drown in medic, a little bumble bee what also buzzes when u pul the ripcord. Will give it a good roadtest tomorrow nite %)

is medic mainly a perth thing ??? i dont think ive ever seen it used when i been out in any other state

Just one thing to clear up.....soooo many people think that medic actually kicks your pill back in etc....it doesnt....it'll open your nasal passages when you smell it and make it easier to breath for a bit, and thats about it... It just feels good, and as it was said previously - thats wot counts!

Its still very good tho =D and yes, unfortunately i too found out that spray in your eyes....not the most pleasant of feelings...