EMD What Electronic Music r YOU listenin' to? v. Watch your bass bins! I'm tellin' yah.

Fuckin earworm this. These guys save quite some of the charts mainstream shit.

Last edited:

Seeefaaa! 🎶

(notice these dark rocky castle structures in the video, with the title 'world of the dream'. Id bet it's an allusion to ketamine / DXM as sometimes I drifted over verry similar inner landscapes and I know that others got the same 🙃⚗️🧫💊)

Korsakoff, the Queen of Hardcore 🥰

(indeed long time I thought of hardcore as being sth completely different, related to hooligans and such which isn't true but only found out after got into frenchcore )

is in 8D Audio - you feel it like nothing before...
Kinda trippy but with regular stereo headphones it's nothing particularly special 🤔 guess with surround the sound will spin around you? But that's just 3D..

Once stumbled about a YT sample that really emulates surround over just stereo, giving the sense of sound behind or sneaking up on you.. Don't have the bookmark any more 😐 was a stylist scenery if I recall correctly.

Oh, binaural beats are heavily, even scary trippy while on a disso and in the dark.

Remzcore vs. Rick'n'Morty - I'm a pickle | wabaladubdub (full video <3 )

For those who don't know it, the cartoon series Rick & Morty @ Netflix (series 4 on adult swim) is really worth to check out. Alcoholic genius travelling by portal gun and his grandson messing with realities. At least if you like this sort of, umm, science parody.. Makes fun to watch while high 🙃

Last edited:

GIVE ME MY MDMA AND I WILL BE ON MY WAY
THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO SAY
MAN I RUN FROM REALITY

(and read the comments. People keep defending that he meant MDMA as 'a metaphor' etc.... :LOL:)

🤘