EMD What Electronic Music r YOU listenin' to? v. Watch your bass bins! I'm tellin' yah.

I’m glad I came to this thread. I forget how much I like electronic music and how it helps me zone out from the crap going on in the world. The tribal aspect is a way forward for people I think. I like watching these videos..

Logged in before going on my day, just to keep this thread on the right path. You my dudes.. need some better ears, some patience in discovering styles of techno.

Try the HATE channel..

moody 4/4

Logged in before going on my day, just to keep this thread on the right path. You my dudes.. need some better ears, some patience in discovering styles of techno.

Try the HATE channel..

moody 4/4

I reckon that’s got similarities with Boris’s stuff. I don’t like the “crunchy” sound in yours but it’s pretty cool.

Electronic isn’t my big thing because I’m obsessed with vocals. I started off listening to Freedom Fighters, Astrix, Captain Hook.. But that’s a bit too fast for me after listening to Boris. I still like Captain Hook and he makes these clips with visuals.. I sit and stare at those things haha. I like the stuff with voice samples by Terence McKenna and whoever.

I like this because it’s Jim Morrison :)

And I also found part 2 of the track. 2 Stories

haha

This DOS dude, knows how to do dark melancholic tracks. Not going to cheesy, not going too dark.