EMD What Electronic Music r YOU listenin' to? v. Watch your bass bins! I'm tellin' yah.

I will always have a weird spot for Merzbow - Amlux & also the first stuff I ever heard by him Aqua Necromancer.
I tired to get my ex into him via huge doses of MXE & the Aqua Necromancer album, she freaked out & wasn't buying it, no wonder we split up.

Masonna - Ejaculation Generater
;)
ok so Masonna's style is typically a bit TOO fast paced/chaotic DESPITE "psychedelic noise" being a flavor I tend to enjoy (as it's not really music and it's anti-music and opposed to "sounds" one might call it something else through synesthesia since it has a "feel") especially as I myself like making/listening to my own psychedelic noise. 8( which is fairly fast paced/chaotic at times.

So...I will say that there's this more modern Masonna-like artist (who lists a tl;dr list of noise project inspirations and if Masonna isn't on there he's a fool) named... oh god the name is unearthly long

Ahlzagailzehguh

I can't really say why I like it more, I just do? Words escape me right now (bzd/alc can do that)

I will always have a weird spot for Merzbow - Amlux & also the first stuff I ever heard by him Aqua Necromancer.
I tired to get my ex into him via huge doses of MXE & the Aqua Necromancer album, she freaked out & wasn't buying it, no wonder we split up.
at first i was like "ur straight bro ... for sure u meant her" then the "him" was merzbow and I can't even read correctly; grammar not interpreting in the right fashion, due to ALC/BENZOS LOL

love it; so f'd, this is not what I do every day promise

ok that makes sense into [him=merzbow] my brain is like, not well...and i eat/sleep but the life stress last week was enough to do anyone in if it lasted like much, much longer than week 8(

but ya like, one time me and my friend had ppl over [they liked traditional radio pop type music with maybe techno edge was their bands' choice typically] so these 2 ppl (imagine 2 white east coast hicks who like heroin but were more into just smoking pot 50-90% of the time compared to our other 100% heroin-addicted neighbor who had to mostly not live indoors due to active warrant for arrest IIRC? heroin days are many years ago; none of these ppl mean a damn to me and I'm being so vague anyways) and i put on a merzbow track - they played some pop crap and they both liked my stuff better and I was like "lol ok I'm not tripping..."

Some people can get into new-age genres or "appreciate it more" than what mainstream labels push on newkids NO OFFENSE to anyone who likes anything of any degree of popularity (the avatar I'm using now is like, clearly, not underground whatsoever!!!)

Last edited:
Techno, one of the subgenres I would have to lookup on Beatport to even know it exists, and psy.

This just popped up in my notifications and it definitely has me saying hey that would have been really hip to check out. I mean I might not be a lifelong fan of psytrance but I still have this interest in checking it out and I continue to enjoy running while listening to psy even not being on a psy.