EMD What Electronic Music r YOU listenin' to? v. Watch your bass bins! I'm tellin' yah.

just saw he released this, I'm on a shit ton of speed and I can't stop listening to it, it's absolutely blowing my mind, i'll have to see if it's as good sober

OMG I was just playing a song from MERZBEAT for my most recent mancrush-turn-wannabe-bf-but-we-likely-goin-slooooowmotion ok and he LIKED it more than Merzbow's other styles (I did a quick timelapse of a few of his tracks) and I was like GETOUTTT because it's typically not my faves but Merzbeat is actually like the best example of "beat based noise" he does and Forgotten Land I'll always get down to, what a great track.

OFFERING is the best ever bro

suggested: at least at one point there will be an abnormally high pitched/high vol. trilling sound, some people have reacted negatively if you crank it up. it's about 20-30% of the way thru track 1 (the youtube vid is 2 tracks of about equal portion) after it the rest can be cranked up safely for "sensitive ears". I'm pretty frequency/tone deaf at this point.