• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drugs Have You Done This Week? v. Bromo- what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weed, tobacco, caffeine;
Hydrocodone, heroin, crystal meth, some surprisingly acceptable shake n bake meth, half a Xanax, and a ton of benadryl.

More meth and less opiates this week than I prefer, but sadly I don't determine either the availability or the direct accessibility to myself. Smh.

It should be noted it was a good week for pot, though. Had some remarkable Reggie a few times from 2 separate sources, a fantastic gummy rope candy edible, and two different kinds of kush that smelled like grandma's dankest potpurri but barely cost me more than Reggie does. Blunts all week. ?

Lots of bud, Valium (prescribed), temazepam (prescribed), butalbital/Fioricet (prescribed), and kratom.

Have 6 his of California liquid in my fridge, though, along with a cap of 150mg MDMA and a bag of BK-2C-B, maybe 180mg. Gotta use some of that soon.

O-Desmethytramadol
Isn't that the Russian-born крокодил (crocodile)? Is it any safer when purchased online rather than on the street in Ukraine? I mean, I think we've all seen the videos of people with their skin sloughing off everywhere.

Methadone
Heroin
Morphine
Fentanyl
Methamphetamine
Gabapentin
Clonazepam
Alprazolam
Diphenhydramine
Cannabis
Tobacco

250mg-300mg methamphetamine
0.2g+\- cocaine
2mg xanax
20mg Valium
10-12 hits of LSD
150mg vyvanse
Alcohol
Cigarettes
Cannabis flower & wax

I think that's it.

Last edited:
Amphetamine
nicotine
caffeine (obviously lol)
alcohol
clonazepam
methadone
OxyContin and Oxy IR
morphine (I think. I forget. Might've been last week)
promethazine-codeine (or maybe it was last week as well)
temazepam

edit: also forgot a bit of shity weed

D-methamphetamine shards
bk-MDMA/Methylone
Alprazolam
Clonazepam
Mushrooms
Methadone
11-OH-THC
Cannabis
Ethanol
Nicotine
Cocaine
Caffeine

Nicoteine, Valium, Vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol, co-co-co-co-cocaine

Sorry, That's Queens Of The Stone Age: Feel Good Hit of the Summer,lol.

Seriously kind of similar.

Nicoteine, Alcohol, dextroamphetamine, flexeril, Lyrica and Valium. I think that's it.

Heroin
Heroin
Heroin to
Xanax
Meth
Xanax
Suboxane iv
Suboxane ivd
Back to meth
Almost through these withdrawals thought this combo would work and has gone much better than past withdrawals from h been 6 days clean off h soon hopefully subs too

Status
Not open for further replies.