My trusty ole vape
Lots of vitamins
Trazadone

Party time very nice

except trazadone stuff sucks

2 150mg pregabalin
7mg ksalol
5 4mg tizanide

Also got 200€ from my family, being a rich bitch, so I wont be in withdrawals until court. After that bye bye daily drug use.

My bottle is now empty so fax me some when you do get it. How soon you going? At this point, with the plague restrictions, I'd have to ring a delivery service and I don't feel like paying 4x the actual cost.

Still wish I had some gin. Fax that over as well if you see any. ;) <3

30 x 25mg Amitriptyline (going in the bin)
50 x 10mg Diazepam
30 x 1mg Etizolam
120 x 10mg Nitrazepam
30 x 300mg Pregabalin
58 x 20mg Temazepam
60 x 2mg Xanax
50 x 1mg Xanax
70 x 10mg Zopiclone
50 x 7.5mg Zopdiem
10 x Tramadol
30 x Wellbutrin (never took them)

10 Pills
2g Coke
2g Ket
4 LSD

990 x 5mg Diazepam with paracetamol (I know)
11 x 10mg Diazepam IM
36 x 75mg Pregablin
45 x 7.5mg Zopiclone
100 x 0.5mg Xanax
86 x 5mg Nitrazepam
30 x Modafinil

About 10 x 1ml 250mg test cypionate
100iu HGH
ECA and fat burners (not for me anymore, they make me anxious, but wife is ok on them)

I seem to try stuff, then put it down, the HGH I'll use up until it's gone, sted days are over. Recreationals are just there incase the opportunity presents itself, mad night out or party (don't do much of either anymore). Also depends if I've got recovery time available! It's been a while tbh.

I've put the benzos down, before they put me down. They are seriously infrequent NOW, which is why I've ended up with loads of them. THANK YOU BL!!

Modafinil very infrequently, just if I have a night of no sleep and need to work. Zops are the opposite, if I want a good night's sleep, so I'm not tired next day.

Amitriptyline, that is for for the bin, made me depressed AF, not recreational at all. No idea why I've got the LSD, I've had the best times on it and also the worst. I don't think I could ride that long anymore.

I'm fully stocked on alcohol, but I'm not a big drinker, but I like to get pissed now and again.

I've also got some morning glory seeds, tried a CWE but didn't work, some other seed things too, but never tried them, think I'll chuck them away. But you know how it is, it's hard to chuck drugs away!
I wish I had even just alittle bit of your medicine cupboard. I take it you don't live in the UK? I can't get much of anything.

Currently I have:
208 x 30mg Dihydrocodeine tablets
28 x 150mg pregabalin capsules
56 x 50mg Cyclizine tablets
~2g of shitty haze.
And a gram of some really nice nicole kush hash left over from a half oz I got in November last year. I'm sure a lot of UK folk have seen it about over the past year. Batches vary a bit, but all are excellent quality, this one was exceptional. But I'm saving it lol.

Normally, I wouldn't mind some haze as a once in a while thing, but this is terrible quality. I wouldn't have bought it as I hate creating any kind of demand for sub par weed, but it was all that was available without requiring any real effort so got a few grams as a one off. Looks OK, but smokes like shit lol. I'm honestly considering quitting weed with the state of things in my town lately. People just don't care about quality.

CHEMS: (none currently accessible, but still in stash)
500mg 3-FPM
400mg 3-MeO-PCE (my lovvvvveeeeee)
100mg O-PCE
200mg 2C-E
1G 2C-D
100mg 4-AcO-DET
150mg 4F-MPH

(^^^^ ALAS, all in a jar in a freezer at my ex's place for the time being, where I am not- c'est la vie.)

PILLS:
A few dozen 40mg citalopram (Rx'd)
A few dozen 300mg XR bupropion (Rx'd)

CANNABIS AND NICOTINE:
4x 600mg THC RSO syringe
3/4oz high-grade flower
1G "Moon Rocks" (premium bud, dipped in hash, soaked in honey oil, rolled in kief)
.5G cheap hash
250mg 70% THC concentrate

30ml 40mg/ml NUMRLS N1 vape juice
60ml 25mg/ml Rocco's Tobacco Pistol Whip vape juice
60ml 20mg/ml BB Whyte vape juice

Q8ZoYlm.jpeg

This all i got atm. Buprenorphine (with shitty naloxone. Couldn't come across subutex which i usually get), alprazolam (ksalol 1mg tablets, thay come in blister sheets of 15 and cost me 20€, which i find decent) and roids (testosterone, deca and masteron). That's just how i roll.

I have:
500mg 2c-b.
5 hits of acid.
100 grams of piracetam.
250 grams of phenibut.
10 grams of delta 8 distillate.
1.5 oz-2 of weed

I intentionally don't stock pile drugs of abuse, because then I end up binging for too long.

~kilo kratom
~1 1/2 Oz weed
~50g pregab
~2g weed wax
~900mg thc (vape juice)
~300g phenibut hcl
~45g phenibut faa
~6g delta-8 thc distillate
~7g delta-8 infused craft flower
coupla bottles of sake
coupla bottles of wine

Last edited: