• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs are you going to take at the new year party

I hope I can get lucky today without condoms, sorry to share an off topic content, but I hate having the "joselino" (my dick's name) encapsulated..

Lolololololol!! Haha Hahahahaha!

You are the best Jose!
your girlfriend is lucky!

I hate sex with condoms too.
That is why I am very choosy about my sex partners.
they have to pass some tests first and a thorough interview, background check etc. Heheh.

“joselino” I love it!

Last edited:
I will not think like that, actually they will make you stranger and more anti social, over time, of course

hopefully not because I have a chemical imbalance in my brain, they should just make me a normal person I am hoping.

All the information I can get helps though. I have never really tried stimulants.

I am NOT encouraging use for you though! Well done on not doing them anymore!

hopefully not because I have a chemical imbalance in my brain, they should just make me a normal person I am hoping.

All the information I can get helps though. I have never really tried stimulants.

I am NOT encouraging use for you though! Well done on not doing them anymore!

I have experience with cocaine, amphetamines are uncommon in Brazil. Watch out for the psychological dependence too.. because it is common to start relying too much on the fact that one has a saving pill that will solve all the problems... it was very hard for me to get used to hang out sober again, without the rush from cocaine. I was always thinking like "I cannot have the same level of fun without cocaine".

But if you have a chemical imbalance, that's a completely different situation

I'm doing some 2C-B, alcohol, weed, maybe a little 2-FMA to start the night... probably DMT later after the show we're going to see (hanging with some friends). Also I am still experiencing some significant feelings of not being quite right... probably going to take a little buprenorphine today. And bringing the rest of it for my friend to take from me so no more options to do it in 2020. I'm not even sure if I feel off because of using gabapentinoids too much to help get through suboxone withdrawal or because of still not feeling right from that. It's actually rather likely to be from gabapentinoids. Normally I would choose to take phenibut for a night of partying, but I am thinking it's that because I took loperamide 2 days ago and it didn't really make a difference in how I felt. Plus I am having the weird dreams that I get from phenibut/gabapentin withdrawal.

Anyway there's my little justification rant to myself. 2020, new leaf and all that. Well I'll get rid of the opiates, that's for sure. I haven't done any in a few weeks except loperamide a couple of times. But at the moment the thought of going out with people is making me feel really anxious. I want to tonight to be fun, and it will be. :)

I hope you feel better soon @Xorkoth
Real soon.
It is likely from the Gabapentinoids.
I have just started those and I noticed that if I take 3 of those, the room starts tilting sideways and I am off balance big time.
I was short on my morphine prescription and used an extra one of those to get through a few days and yeah, too much of that did not make me feel good.

Well done on getting through suboxone withdrawal. I have heard that one is a bitch!
Take it slow and easy my friend. I know you want off but don’t throw your bodies balance off too hard or bad things will happen.

Be careful of the Gabapentin withdrawal. I took one a day of those for a month and just thought they were not doing anything and stopped taking them cold turkey and I went psychotic. Landed in the psych ward! Not a fun experience at all!
I am forever embarrassed about that. OMG! It was quite public!

Good thoughts! That is the way to go. You have a strong mind. Don’t worry, once you get out with your friends you will have fun and all that anxiety will have been for nothing. No worries my friend!

You have made great progress. I am so proud of you!
Happy New Year!
❤️🌹

I'm going to open a bottle of wine, smoke lots of weed that I've grown in the past and stored for major celebrations like this and enjoy some of the last LSD I've saved from my 60's era stash. Mrs Rose will participate as well.

2020 seems like a good year for me to lose all recreational alcohol use. ☺

Happy completion of an entire rotation 'round old Sol, everyone !

But at the moment the thought of going out with people is making me feel really anxious.

Same feeling here, I have avoided any anxiety triggers so far. No coffee, coca cola, certain types of conversations ... only good vibes, a weak strain of cannabis to go throughout the day... more focused on having a good night of sex and love... just realized I will be the chauffeur for this night ... otherwise it would be my girl and I like when she gets crazy... alcohol is out of my party, only weed will be with me.

Last edited:
Same feeling here, I have avoided any anxiety triggers so far. No coffee, coca cola, certain types of conversations ... only good vibes, a weak strain of cannabis to go throughout the day... more focus on having a good night of sex and love... just realized I will be the chauffeur for this night ... otherwise it would be my girl and I like when she gets crazy... alcohol is out of my party, only weed will be with me.

Now I am thinking that I am pretty boring person, an old guy who does not party anymore, many scars and a stash of anxiety

I hope you feel better soon @Xorkoth
Real soon.
It is likely from the Gabapentinoids.
I have just started those and I noticed that if I take 3 of those, the room starts tilting sideways and I am off balance big time.
I was short on my morphine prescription and used an extra one of those to get through a few days and yeah, too much of that did not make me feel good.

Well done on getting through suboxone withdrawal. I have heard that one is a bitch!
Take it slow and easy my friend. I know you want off but don’t throw your bodies balance off too hard or bad things will happen.

Be careful of the Gabapentin withdrawal. I took one a day of those for a month and just thought they were not doing anything and stopped taking them cold turkey and I went psychotic. Landed in the psych ward! Not a fun experience at all!
I am forever embarrassed about that. OMG! It was quite public!

Good thoughts! That is the way to go. You have a strong mind. Don’t worry, once you get out with your friends you will have fun and all that anxiety will have been for nothing. No worries my friend!

You have made great progress. I am so proud of you!
Happy New Year!
🌹

Thanks PO. ❤ I know all about gabapentinoid withdrawal, not gabapentin specifically, in my case it has been phenibut (which is additionally a GABA-B agonist so it has 2 systems in withdrawal at once). I was using gabapentin many days, and phenibut a few times too, during the withdrawal. Since I have been dependent on phenibut a few times, it's easy for me to cop a dependence on either phenibut or gabapentin. I am really hoping this one dose of suboxone doesn't kick me back into opioid dependence but I don't think it will, or if it does it will be minor. It will also give me a couple of days of relief from the other, and a really fun night without a bunch of anxiety. Then I will have no option to take suboxone again, and I find gabapentinoids not very moreish, I can control that, it will just be unpleasant for a bit. Or maybe I'll bypass it and feel alright, that would be cool, but I'm preparing myself for another week of feeling off.

2020... here's to the year of putting drugs problems behind me and using psychedelics and weed sometimes and being healthy.

pot and liquor. all my friends are lames. either they don't drink or they don't toke or they don't do either. what did I do to deserve this?

I did 50 mg phenylpiracetam, 25 mcg ALD-52 and am having some half caf coffee for the morning study session.

Tonight will probably be about 300 mg of DXM for boad game night (strange choice, should be fun) and I'm guessing a little bit of Eitzolam to help me get to sleep after. DXM gives me crazy insomnia. I could wither do that or stay up and study / patch up my tool belt and work pants once the party has gone home. I'm also finding that alcohol doesn't "do it" for me anymore, also it makes me feel like garbage. All of "le friends" who are coming over are pretty square, but they're cool with my crazy RC usage. Its normal now by year 2.

Last year it was steroids and xanax. Front squatted 395 lbs. This year, no steroids haha. My squat has gone to normal human ranges. But its been a nice break from anabolics.

And love. Love is a great drug isn't it? :D thats an every day drug for me and my lady :3

Last edited:
I got geeked on some propylhexedrine Christmas day so I'm just gonna chill and get black out drunk on absinthe and moonshine tonight.

Work should be interesting tomorrow, I'm going for one of those nights where you're still drunk when you wake up the next morning.

Benzodiazepines (10mg diazepam + 18mg bromazepam) and pregabalin (225mg), with my new, lowered dose of 0,75mg buprenorphine. I hope I will soon go to sleep because I miss it as buprenorphine taper has worn me out. I hope nitrazepam will not be needed and I will pass out before 10PM. I wish you all the best and may we all make better mistakes in 2020.!

Personaly, I am hoping for a year when I am leaving opioids behind and starting to taper diazepam from 30mg downward. It would be great if this prolonged buprenorphine taper ends with mild withdrawal. Jump date is 24.1. 2020. and I beg the Gods of Life that they play this withdrawal light.

I have taken lots of downers and I hope I will get some peace in the craziest night of the year.

I wish you all great night and even better 2020.!

Your tolerance is legendary. I'd be in a 20 hr coma on all that gaba goodness haha

Cant afford drugs because the fuckin kids have fleeced me. Cheap vodka and cheap cider for me... 😟

Oh, and no fuckin party either. I'll probably be in bed by 7pm, just to get the fuckin day over and done with.

Cunts!!

"Hey kids! This cheap vodka tastes like I'm about the ruin your New Years Eve!" :p

Anyone ever done that thing where you masturbate and time your orgasm so you start cumming in one year and finish in the next? xD
What? Oh. No, me neither...

Nothing.

NYE is the most overrated night of the year. It’s that moment all the normies try to party like “us” and just isn’t worth it. That said, I feel something always goes wrong on that night too. It’s too much pressure to get the perfect night when you spend probably twice as much than any other night of the year on venue tickets, drinks, drugs, etc..

So a few years ago I stopped doing NYE. Been very happy I did... I have plenty of nights like NYE each year, plus in the north it’s so cold I’d rather just roll/trip around Christmas in my own home.

Maybe I’m just getting old haha.

-GC

Nothing.

NYE is the most overrated night of the year. It’s that moment all the normies try to party like “us” and just isn’t worth it. That said, I feel something always goes wrong on that night too. It’s too much pressure to get the perfect night when you spend probably twice as much than any other night of the year on venue tickets, drinks, drugs, etc..

So a few years ago I stopped doing NYE. Been very happy I did... I have plenty of nights like NYE each year, plus in the north it’s so cold I’d rather just roll/trip around Christmas in my own home.

Maybe I’m just getting old haha.

-GC

Nah you're not just getting old, I feel the same way about that and holidays in general. Even when I was going super hard with drugs I didn't really feel the need to put NYE on a pedestal, since I could make any day fun lol. I'm just using it this year as an excuse to get shitfaced on a weekday. Something a lot of people won't admit to themselves :censored: