• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc what DRUG will simply "wake me up" ??

I actually kind of like the idea someone had earlier in this thread about torching off a fat crack rock to wake up.

^Atleast for me the comedown would suck and its not like your gonna smoke rock all day...you could. Adrafinil seems to work pretty good in my limited experience.

Does anyone know if PEA is safe to take with Tramadol? Would they potentiate each other? I'm a little worried about the SSRI effects in Tramadol being a bad combo with phenethylamine. Anyone ever take this combo?

Nice hijack there lastnight, I know this thread is old but if op still checks it, the best thing for u is to literally the second u open your eyes get up and do like 50 jumping jacks, that will wake your ass up quick and is way healthier than any drugs u would take

Immediate Release Adderall tablets imo

yeah, im sure the guy asking about how to stay awake is going to know how to score crack and smoke it properly in his bedroom the second he wakes up

crystal meth would provide a similar feeling to adderall but lasts way longer is also way illegal

but say someone's never taken it, and they take 10mg ritalin/adderall IR... they will crash a bit 4 hours later.

no you wont, in fact, you wont even realize 4 hours have passed because youll be so focused on what you are doing

i'm looking for just that tiny little kick to get me out of bed, and wears off in 15 min with no crash

they used to prescribe this treatment back in the day its called growing a set of balls

I remember a quote my teacher used to say in middle school and I think about it all the time when I wake up

"no matter how big and comfortable your bed is you still have to get out of it eventually"

Has any drug not been mentioned yet?

I'm half expecting someone to come in and post something to the effect of "I have a friend who keeps a catheter in to....."

I mean, if coffee isn't doing it for you (and the idea someone had of keeping the machine next to the bed wasn't bad), I wouldn't know what to tell you that's in a spirit of HR. Caffeine pills maybe? Taking potent stimulants to get out of bed seems a bit like my old habit of potent sedatives to get to sleep: great at first, not so great later.

a nice amfetamine bump will wake u up and make u on the go pretty quick :D

For an immediate kick, I'd go with smelling salts. Just enough to get to the coffee machine..

If addiction and such aren't an issue, crack. It's instant onset and 10 or so minute duration fits your description. But obviously don't start smoking crack. Why not just get up when your alarm goes off instead of putting it on snooze. As soon as it wakes you up, get up! Simple.

Maybe pseudoephedrine or Ritalin would work to wake up fast and safely. Ritalin is fast to start, wears off fast, and isnt addictive/has no crash (at least to me it doesn't). Pseudo would probably be less energetic but it's safer, has even less crash, is totally legal, and if worst comes to worst can be used to make meth for extra money or another thing to try waking up with.

Go to your psychiatrist, tell them you would like to be tested for adult add. Make up something like your coworkers are always complaining about how you're always off in your little world and you think it's holding you back from promotions etc. They'll give you a test, it should be pretty easy to fake it, just answer the way someone with add would. You'll hopefully end of with an adderall script. If they try giving you strattera (non narcotic stimulant) which actually works decently but you get no buzz or anything, just tell them you didn't really notice a difference. After a couple appointments you'll probably end up with an amphetamine. I used to take 1 30mg adderall xr in the morning and be aware and productive all day at work. It would wear off at night and I would fall right asleep at 10pm and sleep straight through to 7. It was amazing... Until I started abusing it. Just don't do that and you'll be good.