• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc what DRUG will simply "wake me up" ??

pure oxygen, seriously
they make these 'pure' oxygen cans that you take and it gives you an instant awake 'boost' per se.
an example of one is:
https://boostoxygen.com/

there's no crash and it's instant - and would just wake up like you want and only lasts minutes.

NOTE* Since this is just a natural aid - I don't think these breaks the whole 'sourcing' rule.
If it does a moderator please remove the link I provided. It's just an example. Not trying to promote anything.
Regards

pure oxygen, seriously
they make these 'pure' oxygen cans that you take and it gives you an instant awake 'boost' per se.
an example of one is:
https://boostoxygen.com/

there's no crash and it's instant - and would just wake up like you want and only lasts minutes.

NOTE* Since this is just a natural aid - I don't think these breaks the whole 'sourcing' rule.
If it does a moderator please remove the link I provided. It's just an example. Not trying to promote anything.
Regards

Well you can get it almost anywhere in the world by simply taking a breath, so I also just have sourcing information ;). I haven't tried this myself but have heard of people being able to get a head rush from inhaling concentrated oxygen. This might be a really good thing for op to try

I used to get prescribed PRN Ritalin 5mg as a late night studying/booster dose for my 50mg Vyvanse prescription.

If you've ever seen them, they're tiny tiny little tablets.

Anyways, Vyvanse takes a while (~1 hour before you feel anything at all) to kick in, so getting up was hard for me in the mornings. I got in the habit of leaving about 1/4 - 1/2 a 5mg ritalin pill on my nightstand, and letting it dissolve under my tongue after my first alarm went off. Always did a good job of waking me up.

Of course any solution like this comes with its cost--stimulants have crashes so unless you're just pre-loading for another longer stimulant you should expect to be dragging again shortly later.

I've never heard of the oxygen thing, but if it really works that sounds like a good idea--probably much more sustainable.

Dulcolax the night before - may not give you energy in the morning but will surely get you out of bed.
Sounds like it might get you out of bed to change the sheets in the middle of the night...

Try sniffing salts used for powerlifters. Last only a few minutes and sparks you right up. You could get it off amazon etc.

OP, do you have trouble falling asleep too, and are you regularly getting less than 7 hours of sleep? I have delayed sleep phase syndrome and all the same symptoms, but instead of relying on stimulants I discovered that I can reset my sleep schedule with etizolam (so far hasn't been possible with anything other than benzos). I'm just wondering if the real issue here is simply chronic sleep deprivation, because that will certainly make it next to impossible to wake up.

Drink a strong cup of coffee and pack a nice lip of Copenhagen Straight or similar MANLY dip. In about 5 minutes your gonna have to be awake because your gonna need to shit like you just IV'd some ex-lax.

Source: experience.

When I was in like 5th grade or whenever they have DARE classes, it became sort of a "thing" in a stupid 5th grade sort of way to snort lines of pixie stix. There was much furore and moral panic amongst parents and teachers and they called a big assembly with the DARE officer prattling on about how cocaine is not cool and kills and is not something to emulate. Thing is we would've never gotten the idea to snort pixie stix if he hadn't prattled on about cocaine in the first place ...

SAME exact thing happened at my school! I remember sitting in English snorting pixi sticks lol

Has anyone considered bright light therapy? Don't need a fancy machine. Just get a lamp that can take a couple 2000-lumen bulbs. It should get you moving long enough to make coffee or take whatever longer-acting substance you desire.

If you're fine after you've had a coffee but need something on your bedside table ready to grab, try caffeine pills?

You could inject yourself with Esmolol or Humalog. The symptoms of bradycardia and hypoglycemia will surely wake you up before you then pass out. :)

Seriously, modafanil despite being long acting, is unlike most stimulants as it really just increases wakefulness without all the other effects of stims.

Lots of ideas, especially like the sniffing salts. But here's one not already mentioned AFAIK:

Phenethylamine (PEA) - I believe this amino acid derived supplement might be suitable for OP. It is chemically foundational to several other substances discussed on this site.

OP needs the fastest acting ROA. So, searching BL should be a first step to determine if a snort, sub, plug, or simply toss is the best.

As a kicker, add about 100 mg of powdered vitamin B3 (niacin).

PEA is available online for reasonable cost. Recommended dose is 300 mg.

It should do you good for 20 minutes and be totally legal (in the USA).

I personally use Suboxone for this. I do 1mg. Suboxone as soon as I get up (I IV, I know, stupid, but so aren't a lot of things we do to ourselves.), and it immediately provides me with an energy boost and doses under 2 mg. actually have a 2.2 hour half-life when IV'd, opposed to the 37 hours it takes doses over 2 mg. Of course, this would up a whole new can of worms if you aren't already opiate dependent, but nothing else in the world of drugs is risk-free either. Plus, like I said, IV Bupe is pretty stupid and dangerous. Good luck finding what you're looking for. If there was something like that available, I'm sure a lot of people would be doing it already but let us know if you figure it out, im sure a lot of us could benefit from something with those properties, I know I certainly could!

Wake you up in general? Wake up for something special. I need more information.

Obviously you will want a stimulant. Vyvanse, coffee spiked with meth, B 12 injections..

I used to get prescribed PRN Ritalin 5mg as a late night studying/booster dose for my 50mg Vyvanse prescription.

If you've ever seen them, they're tiny tiny little tablets.

Anyways, Vyvanse takes a while (~1 hour before you feel anything at all) to kick in, so getting up was hard for me in the mornings. I got in the habit of leaving about 1/4 - 1/2 a 5mg ritalin pill on my nightstand, and letting it dissolve under my tongue after my first alarm went off. Always did a good job of waking me up.

Of course any solution like this comes with its cost--stimulants have crashes so unless you're just pre-loading for another longer stimulant you should expect to be dragging again shortly later.

I've never heard of the oxygen thing, but if it really works that sounds like a good idea--probably much more sustainable.

I like the way you think.

There is this amazing drug called caffeine that works pretty well for 99% of people on Earth.

just do a small amount of adderall or crystal I don't know what you want me to say... I don't care much for stims, but I keep some crystal around because just a tiny bit will get you up and awake and won't really fuck you up or get you that high if it's just a very small amount