• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drug(s) you've never had before and want to try?

Ludes.
Thats the only thing thats been(during my "career"), and is, unattainable that piques my interest. Everything else ive been curious about throughout the past 25 years(my drug timeline), ive had the pleasure of forming a relationship(getting to know on multiple occasions) with.
I sometimes like to consider drug use a form of chemical improv(yes and...) if you will.

Cocaine. Good cocaine is not particularly common here in Australia. So I've never tried it. It's pretty much the only hard drug I haven't tried. I'd be very curious too though.

^^Good pure fishscale Cocaine, while highly addictive, is still a drug I think many people should try at least just once.

It’s pharmacological action is so unique it deserves to be tried. There’s no other stimulant that comes close in my opinion. I mean look at it’s closely related analogs many of which are actually deliriants, I almost wonder if Cocaine itself is some strange form of deliriant. The megalomania many experience could probably be classified as such.

Just know that if you ever do, you may never wanna put the shit down.

-Gc

^^Good pure fishscale Cocaine, while highly addictive, is still a drug I think many people should try at least just once.

It’s pharmacological action is so unique it deserves to be tried. There’s no other stimulant that comes close in my opinion. I mean look at it’s closely related analogs many of which are actually deliriants, I almost wonder if Cocaine itself is some strange form of deliriant. The megalomania many experience could probably be classified as such.

Just know that if you ever do, you may never wanna put the shit down.

-Gc

Perhaps but I sort of doubt it. I've never had any difficulty stopping any other kind of stimulant use. I suspect I'm just not susceptible to it. Which would be great given how crazy susceptible I am to opioid addiction.

A whole bunch of phenethylamines
Most notably, mescaline, 2C-P, 2C-T-2, 2C-T-7 and DOM.

I hope I will cross paths with some of these one day.

1) Every opiate I haven't tried (Hydrocodone, Oxymorphone, Hydromorphone, Desomorphine)
2) Every benzo I haven't tried (including RC benzo's so way too many to list)
3) MDMA
4) Dexamphetamine
5) Adderall
6) M-CAT
7) Chloral Hydrate
8) Quualudes
9) Ketamine
10) Modafinil
11) Nitrous Oxide
12) Atomoxetine
13) Vyvanse
14) Ambien

I would like to use psilocybin mushrooms in the future. To test the waters, really. Had a hellish experience my first time using LSD, but I have learned from that and grown from it as well, so I would love to grow with the mushies, too. ?

Possibly 2C-B and DMT for psyches.
Possibly ketamine and nitrous oxide for dissociatives.
Etizolam and brotizolam for thienodiazolodiazepines (RC benzos).

Last edited:
Oxycodone
Oxymorphone
Hydromorphone
MXE
MDPV
Nimetazepam
Flunitrazepam
Methamphetamine

Think that's it, I've pretty much tried everything else I'd want to try (a lot of it I never wanted to try, or ever thought I'd try, such as boffing butane gas, ether, and of course smack) but I suppose I won't look back and think 'I wish I'd experimented more with drugs'. Kind of wish I'd experimented more with other things though...

Edit: Quaaludes!

Chloral Hydrate
MDMA
Gabapentin
4-Fluouroamphetamine
MCAT
Ketamine
Cathinone
[microdose] LSD
Methaqualone
Nitrous Oxide
Straterra

Specific drugs from drug groups I have used the rest of:
Hydrocodone
Oxymorphone
Hydromorphone
Acetylfentanyl
Butyrfentanyl
Carfentanyl
Clonazepam
Chloroform
Ether
Flunitrazepam
Modafinil
Adderall
Dexamphetamine
Desomorphine
Bupropion
Cyclobenzaprine
Triazolam
Zalepon
Ambien

I'm surprised how many people have mentioned nitrous oxide. Obviously it depends on where you live, but my understanding was that it wasn't very hard to get ahold of in most places.

I've used nitrous oxide many many times. Never found myself unable to stop, but I've always really liked it.

I never got a lot out of it on its own; combined with other psychedelics is an ass-kicker. I prefer to stay away from it.