• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Harm Reduction What drug might be abbreviated as "MC" or "Mc" in Australia?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
This is not a random drug ID as I will get confirmation and do proper testing or else bin it but someone has sent me two separate gram baggies of something I definitely didn't ask for labelled MC or Mc together with other baggies that I know to separately contain Ketamine, Cocaine, and Speed.

It looks a bit like some forms of MDMA which I could understand being chucked in for various reasons but I don't want to look like a nong and ask an obvious question if this MC or Mc is commonly used to identify something in particular. Can't be anything very interesting because we don't have interesting drugs in Australia.

I hate having to ask questions. I like it better when I am the font of all knowledge.

Methcathinone?
Thanks. That would probably be the likeliest thing I guess but I don't recall it being for sale locally recently. I also don't think I have the correct reagents to test for it conclusively.

Methcathinine would be the very last thing I would want to take now I've gotten free of meth for a decent streak.

I don't like to look a gift horse in the mouth but it's probably headed for the bin I reckon.

Thanks. That would probably be the likeliest thing I guess but I don't recall it being for sale locally recently. I also don't think I have the correct reagents to test for it conclusively.

Methcathinine would be the very last thing I would want to take now I've gotten free of meth for a decent streak.

I don't like to look a gift horse in the mouth but it's probably headed for the bin I reckon.
*wink wink nudge nudge 😏*

All jokes aside, following because I'm very interested to find out what the could possibly be as I've never heard the term.

Send it to me if you plan to toss it! Lol.

I was going to guess methcathinone too but someone beat me to it.

I dunno how to test for it. The only way I know to test it is to vape some and see if the flavor seems correct. Also, methcathinone burns like crazy when snorted.

Yeah definitely Methcathinone by the sounds of it. Stay clear. I wound up in psychosis from it once. Week long psychosis.

Does it have a notable smell of any description?

Or it could be 4-MC which is 4-methylcathinone, a Mephedrone metabolite also sold as an RC recently IIRC.

Or as others have said Methcathinone.

Yea MethCat sometimes has a smell from what I’ve heard, what’s it stink like?

-GC

Yea MethCat sometimes has a smell from what I’ve heard, what’s it stink like?

-GC

Pretty similar to Mephedrone's pissy smell from the few times I've had it but less intense, but it is pretty variable it seems, much like Drone.
Can range from Vanilla to cat piss stank death.

I've always thought it's potentially confusing when people refer to 4-mmc as drone or MCAT because I tried methcathinone (ephedrone) many years before mephedrone became a popular product and thought those two terms in particular were already in use for methcathinone before they were used for it's 4-methyl counterpart. This was long before I ever considered the existence of a 4-methyl counterpart.

Using "Meph" instead let's people know you mean 4-methyl. Otherwise it could mean either.

It certainly smells a bit funky. I sent some of it (with all kinds of warnings) to a friend way less fussed and heaps more experimental than me.

I can’t get connected to the DN long enough to check the original source at moment.

Probably because the Feds are tapping my internet again.

Feds tapping your Internet, really? are you sure you didn't sniff any of this random powder lol
Have you ever read the “ DNM Bible” or any of the ‘OPSEC’ guidelines the markets provide users in order to access them safely?

It’s a lot of complicated effort but still probably safer than buying from teenagers in your local equivalent of The Projects/Commnity Housing/Council Eatates!

Have you ever read the “ DNM Bible” or any of the ‘OPSEC’ guidelines the markets provide users in order to access them safely?

No I have no idea how to access darknet, secret IP address hiders or whatever they are called lol, I've no PC, laptop etc, I even don't know OPSEC is, I don't really do enough drugs to bother, the odd bit of K occasionally and 20mg valium a day which I'm on a taper so that won't be fir much longer, hopefully

If I had access to a wide range of drugs on darknet, bloody hell, kid in a sweet shop I'd be buying alsorts of downers and things

No I have no idea how to access darknet, secret IP address hiders or whatever they are called lol, I've no PC, laptop etc, I even don't know OPSEC is, I don't really do enough drugs to bother, the odd bit of K occasionally and 20mg valium a day which I'm on a taper so that won't be fir much longer, hopefully

If I had access to a wide range of drugs on darknet, bloody hell, kid in a sweet shop I'd be buying alsorts of downers and things
Most downers are clear net anyway.

It’s a lot of complicated effort but still probably safer than buying from teenagers in your local equivalent of The Projects/Commnity Housing/Council Eatates!
Slightly off topic (maybe) but what I'd like to know is what happened to at least two extremely lengthy, detailed, and well written posts that you posted on another one or two threads on this (accessing Dread and correctly implementing PGP was the topic of one of them). There was so much other valuable information in those posts but they disappeared as if by magic not too long after them having being posted.

It certainly smells a bit funky. I sent some of it (with all kinds of warnings) to a friend way less fussed and heaps more experimental than me.

I can’t get connected to the DN long enough to check the original source at moment.

Probably because the Feds are tapping my internet again.
The few times I've dabbled in A-pihp, which is one of 3 RC stims I have tried (other 2 being 4F-MPH and 4FA), it had a distinctive aroma somewhere between cum and bleach. Not the most pleasant smell, haha, but a distinctive one that I can smell now just typing about it.
Was this similar? My RC experience is very limited but from what I've read, dirty masturbation station smell is common amongst cathinone based stims.

Slightly off topic (maybe) but what I'd like to know is what happened to at least two extremely lengthy, detailed, and well written posts that you posted on another one or two threads on this (accessing Dread and correctly implementing PGP was the topic of one of them). There was so much other valuable information in those posts but they disappeared as if by magic not too long after them having being posted.
The OP in that thread was an ungrateful dick about my trying to help him (and everybody else more generally) so I deleted them out of pique. Some Mods asked for them to be reinstated and I said I would re-write them in a general, totally unrelated to drug sourcing, way when I got some time.

Which I still will. Thank for reminding me.

The few times I've dabbled in A-pihp, which is one of 3 RC stims I have tried (other 2 being 4F-MPH and 4FA), it had a distinctive aroma somewhere between cum and bleach. Not the most pleasant smell, haha, but a distinctive one that I can smell now just typing about it.
Was this similar? My RC experience is very limited but from what I've read, dirty masturbation station smell is common amongst cathinone based stims.
Yep: Definitely on that cum-bleach spectrum. I sent them express this morning to someone local who may well be able to decipher the mystery…