• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos What drug is the easiest on the nose/least painful

ArcticAnimal

Bluelighter
So basically I'm new to the insufflating method of administration, I've done a fair share of drugs but I want to know what drug has very bad pain and which ones are hardly noticeable.

Orally I've done MDMA, Oxycodone, Codeine. I'll be doing a lot of benzo's soon and would like to know what pills/drugs are painful and not painful.

Do you absolutely have to snort them? I mean I totally know where you're coming from (like if i had a kpin right now i'd snort the fuck out of it) but benzos work better when you take them orally.

Pretty much all pills are gonna be uncomfortable on your nose.
They're full of all kind of shit that's not the drug. dyes and shit that hold the pill together.

what. did you like get a scripts or something?

i mean like xanax and ativan are kinda small so there's less to snort, klonpins have a kind of sweetness to them but they're all pretty nasty. for snorting.

Nope, just recreational use. I do have anxiety and insomnia but never felt the need to get scripts, I'm just wondering if someone could they could tell me which benzo hurts the least and which hurts the most same with opiates, and even other drugs like amphetamines and MDMA (though I heard bad shit about that, might not try it).

Real cocaine is quite nice via the intranasal ROA. As was probably already said, don't snort benzodiazepines.

Alright, it's a good thing I have some coke on me atm. Never done coke, I wonder if it really is that great.

If you're going to be "doing a lot of benzos soon" then don't snort them, it's a moronic way to take benzodiazepines.

What drug is easiest on the nose and least painful, well this is a pretty broad question here...

Lets say out of Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone and Oxymorphone which is the easiest on the naval cavity;)

Benzos are better orally imo..good coke and oxy is easiest to snort .4fa or the 2c's are by far the worst to snort

Nothing they all destroy your nose. Oxymorphone is quite nice nasally though

Snorting benzos is retarded.
theyre not water soluble.
mdma burns pretty good, as does methamphetamine. Methamphetamine will make my eyes tear up after snorting a line. That shit hurts bad, real bad.
amphetamine doesnt particularly hurt to sniff.
heroin burns ya nose when ya sniff it.
this is a real broad question.

I disagree the answer is clearly cocaine. Something about sniffing blow feels simply amazing. Numbing yes. Cocaine is my guilty pleasure drug.

Thanks a lot guys, even if it does hurt it's not going to keep me from snorting it, I just wanted an idea before I go into snorting anything. I guess I'll do my benzo's orally.

Okay so firstly, don't snort benzos.

Easiest on the nose? Eh...that's debatable. For me, high quality MXE will taste salty and have little to no burn. As for the worst to snort...pure crystal mdma, or meth, or a lot of RC's (DPT is just terrible), all the 2c's and new tryptamines burn like a bitch....oh and 2-meo-diphenidine was nasty as fuck too.

easiest on the old schnoz for me would probably ket, or dope; love that vinegar-y smell/taste. also, i LOVE the menthol-y sting from ket and crunching the crystals is satisfying in itself. but that's me. i'd actually have to agree with most of you guys; yayo definitely is the smoothest if you're talking about like, pain in the nose or whatever.

most painful; would definitely be fucking mdma. only drug that's brought me to tears after snooting it. actually, so has mephedrone. that stung, but not as bad.

also, don't snort benzos. eat 'em, it'll be better for ya in the long run.

So basically I'm new to the insufflating method of administration, I've done a fair share of drugs but I want to know what drug has very bad pain and which ones are hardly noticeable.

Orally I've done MDMA, Oxycodone, Codeine. I'll be doing a lot of benzo's soon and would like to know what pills/drugs are painful and not painful.

How about don't snort you're pills, fuckhead!
Sure, get offended now, but you'll be thanking me after you narrowly escape sinus cancer!
The scourge of bluelight, it is, what with all these idiots around here sniffin' and shootin like they ain't got no kinda damn since...
Use your head (figuratively) when messing with drugs. Snorting, with 75% of drugs is not only LESS effective, but more painful and less likely to yield positive results, aside from placebo....

That is all.

I wont bother answering you^ thanks for the prevention but snorting stuff is great (just railed a line of coke today), I wont be a "snorter" and insufflate whatever I have, but some drugs give more speedy rush's per se from insufflation than oral.
Shit I just noticed I bothered to answer you... lmfao

And you thanks a lot Kitty!

even high purity cocaine will trash your nose after a few solid lines.

don't put anything up your nose except drugs you absolutely have to (cocaine, heroin, ketamine). the rest you can eat and get away just fine with.

if you don't have to do these kind of drugs in polite company then plugging is a better alternative (higher BA and less delicate tissues)

even high purity cocaine will trash your nose after a few solid lines.

don't put anything up your nose except drugs you absolutely have to (cocaine, heroin, ketamine). the rest you can eat and get away just fine with.

if you don't have to do these kind of drugs in polite company then plugging is a better alternative (higher BA and less delicate tissues)
exactly ^

I once met this guy who was sniffing meth and coke for years and he demonstrated his entire thumb up a nostril as a result. Something about a deviated septum he went on about. It was pretty disturbing to watch.