• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs What drug is spice

was like a violent & hyper high dose of dxm with some nasty RC psychadellic on top. didn't wan't to move or talk. felt totally insane and just told my girlfriend not to smoke it and just leave me alone cause i'm feeling really bad

Bang on there in how it makes you feel imo.

My brother was heavy on it for 6months straight about 7 years ago and it messed him up good...
The doctor said to him that spice puts huge amounts of stress on specific brain receptors that cant take the chemicals being pumped into the body.
Plus it gives you seizures when you are sleeping. Nasty stuff.

Was it the one on the BBC called Spice boys filmed in Wolverhampton?
Wolverhampton, that's the one. That's the one my ex used to corner, and to tell how bad my use of synthoid's was.

That stuff these guy's smoke is an whole league above imo. I was using AKB-48, 2-NE-1 or ab-Fubinaca I recall and some of the other milder one's. Max 3/ 4 times a day, never got physical wd's when I quitted. I was between vaping soberder then I would have been on weed which lingers a lot longer.

While in the doc they are 24/ 7 blazing a blend stronger then a kg of the finest weed.

Maybe have a look here:

Wolverhampton, that's the one. That's the one my ex used to corner, and to tell how bad my use of synthoid's was.

That stuff these guy's smoke is an whole league above imo. I was using AKB-48, 2-NE-1 or ab-Fubinaca I recall and some of the other milder one's. Max 3/ 4 times a day, never got physical wd's when I quitted. I was between vaping soberder then I would have been on weed which lingers a lot longer.

While in the doc they are 24/ 7 blazing a blend stronger then a kg of the finest weed.

One of the many times I've gone into Birmingham city with my camera I came across some rough sleepers who are well known for their Spice use, the one guy had blacked out by the Mc Donalds on the slope by the Apple store (if you know Birmingham city)
He had pissed himself & the urine was running all over the place, all these white middle class people were around him making a huge deal about it, I walked past & said "Fucking Spice heads, you lot can't do anything for him till he comes down" & they all looked at me if I was scum. One black guy just smiled & said "Yeah his right" & the rest all stood there with their mouth open in shock.

White middle class people have no idea what Spice / Mamba is!!!!!

A few years ago I bought a rolled joint from some guy smoking one by my friends building. I should have opened it up and saw what it was but was stupid. I felt immediate danger and time slow down and felt shaky.
I ended up with a panic attack so bad i hyperventilated and passed out and my friend called an ambulance. Embarrassing waking up in the er from a panic attack but i wonder if it was spice. I got to high on a couple puffs and went straight crazy anxious. I know it wasn't just a reaction because ive smoked daily for 20 years and I didn't stick around the er to get a tox screen.
I don't know why anyone would voluntarily do that drug

I don't know why anyone would voluntarily do that drug

As soon as the antidote, say Narcan for full on CB1/ 2 agonist's is avaiable I might consider it.

Just kidding, as that would be something like Rimonabant right? Which is bad enough on its own. I did consider Weed as my fuck up progressed as its partial. But my motor control and mind where lost so rapidly there wasn't time to test that out. Probably the synthetic's have higher receptor binding and wouldn't get knocked off. One plus these synthoid's are capable to induce sleep. Weed just makes me tired but that stuff knock's you out at a sufficiant dosage.

Last edited:
One of the many times I've gone into Birmingham city with my camera I came across some rough sleepers who are well known for their Spice use, the one guy had blacked out by the Mc Donalds on the slope by the Apple store (if you know Birmingham city)
He had pissed himself & the urine was running all over the place, all these white middle class people were around him making a huge deal about it, I walked past & said "Fucking Spice heads, you lot can't do anything for him till he comes down" & they all looked at me if I was scum. One black guy just smiled & said "Yeah his right" & the rest all stood there with their mouth open in shock.

White middle class people have no idea what Spice / Mamba is!!!!!
In my country people of all races/ethnicities, social classes, etc. know what spice and the JWH synthetic cannabinoid research chemicals are as they were/are legal, and openly bought, sold, and used. You could go into petrol stations or tobacco shops owned by South and Western Asians, or head shops and legally buy spice there. Many people also would just order it on the internet.

It is also in our news, and you hear about kids or teens smoking too much and having bad trips in school. A friend of mine became addicted to various spice, JWH, cannabinoid research chemicals. He said he experienced withdrawal and he started smoking them as they did not show up on drug tests for his work. My friend told me how often times he felt as though spice and the other designer drugs were too strong.

I never used any spice, JWH, or any research chemicals because when they first came out and friends had tried them I thought they were fake herbal blends that were sold in the back of hash and cannabis magazines. I also would get the best weed and hash so I would get super baked, and not have to smoke a large amount of hash or weed.

Last edited:
In my country people of all races/ethnicities, social classes, etc. know what spice and the JWH synthetic cannabinoid research chemicals are as they were/are legal, and openly bought, sold, and used. You could go into petrol stations or tobacco shops owned by South and Western Asians, or head shops and legally buy spice there.

Ever seen the documentary filmed on the streets of NYC called "Field Niggas" all about people in NYC using Spice?

two experiences with these sprayed on herb's blends.

The original Spice, which contained JWH-018 ao. And thought not much of it, didn't feel it to be honoust. But my THC tolerance is high.

Next time was just for fun, an English blend. Again big THC tolerance. Put in some crumbs, 1/4 of an usual bowl and experienced more or less what you describe. Partial loss of motor control's, swinging left and right while my brain and mouth seemed to function just fine. The results were extremely frightening and I dosed a benzo as I was passing out.

And that when I had Weed on me. Stupid me! The Brit's had made that blend so strong it's been the strongest Cannabinoid exp I ever had till today. And that's something as I started working with the pure synthoid's later on. o_O

JWH-018 on its own might have changed your mind, I think. I had a decent tolerance and that stuff was ... psychedelic.

Last edited:
Why do all these bad experiences just sound like salvia trips lol?
The one time i remember trying a hit of it was so long ago it must've been a different drug. 2005 i think around.
Friend was smoking it and i just laughed when he said it was synthetic weed called spice. I think he had been job searching and wanted an alternative to pot.
Anyway, it didnt do shit and i wasnt surprised at all.

Ever seen the documentary filmed on the streets of NYC called "Field Niggas" all about people in NYC using Spice?

No, I had not heard of it. Thanks for the video. Is the full documentary on youtube?

Why do all these bad experiences just sound like salvia trips lol?
The one time i remember trying a hit of it was so long ago it must've been a different drug. 2005 i think around.
Friend was smoking it and i just laughed when he said it was synthetic weed called spice. I think he had been job searching and wanted an alternative to pot.
Anyway, it didnt do shit and i wasnt surprised at all.
Yeah most people use it because it's legal/easily available, an alternative to pot/hash, and it does not show up on drug tests. I also have heard of teens or kids who cannot get good tolerated/legal herb smoking it.

Check out kensingtonbeach page on ig it’s posts of a lot of people all fucked up on this stuff, craziness

Has anyone seen this spice nonsense in Canada? I have never heard of it making the rounds in this town at least. Maybe because everyone and their mum grows ganj.

Curious to know if it's a thing here. I feel like, if anything, it'd be a Vancouver thing (DTES).