• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

What drug is good for sex?

ALIN

Bluelighter
I had great nights with extasy but since I cant take it too often I am thinking to use
other drugs
Any reply will be greatly appreciated
Alin

I'm guessing you're a guy?
If you've got the patience, and you think you can bring yourself to a climax, try some Meth.
You'll keep it up for hours, but when you finally do blast, you'll be in heaven.
Then you can go work on building that new airport in yer backyard!

METH is the best sex drug I've ever had. But, be careful if you plan on masterbating rather than actually having sex with someone. One time it took me six hours to cum... and my little guy was swollen something ugly.

Blue Lava... I feel ya!
wink.gif

It's damn difficult to gain an errection on crystal for me,but when I finally do...I can go FOREVER !!!
peace.
------------------
"A woman who thinks she is intelligent demands the same rights as man. An intelligent woman gives up."
"A book of quotations... can never be complete."

Foxy isn't called foxy for nothing.
It shouldn't even be called sex its so different... in a good way.

COKE.
------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite."
–William Blake
*ProFromMars*

acid was very very nice when i did it.. if you/your partner isnt on birth control i wouldn't try anything that would really affect your judgement and make poor decisions.. i.e. a high dose of benzos
smile.gif

ellis d., meth makes me feel like a truck drive, where cid just makes me fell o.o.c.

ellis d., meth makes me feel like a truck drive, where cid just makes me fell o.o.c.

moderators are smart! SpecilKNY i have to agree with yOU~ opiuM has to be the shiT~!
smile.gif

oh mellabopper too~~ wow~~ 2 smart moderators~!
[This message has been edited by speedyMoOmOo (edited 12 March 2001).]