• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drug gets you the horniest?

that would be 2 percs and a lost of weed!!
perfect for making me horny and last long enough to climax 4 or 5 times

I remember when i first tried phenazepam it made me feel uninhibited and i would get turned on easily. I don't know why but it always gave me energy. I guess alprazolam (xanax) feels the best to me overall. I don't know how i'd perform on it tho. Ha!

I remember when i first tried phenazepam it made me feel uninhibited and i would get turned on easily. I don't know why but it always gave me energy. I guess alprazolam (xanax) feels the best to me overall. I don't know how i'd perform on it tho. Ha!

Fucking on benzos is such a weird experience, I can get it up but my brain is completely disconnected from the experience. Also I can just last forever easily on benzos or opiates.

Sex on 5-MeO-DALT is mindblowing.
Tactile sensations increase, sexiness ensues.

Spent a whole summer with my freak on =D<3

Speed all the way! I second the 5-MeO-DALT wish I had some more of that

Lol, Your my favorite bluelighter Help?!?!
Have an amazing day my friend.

L<3Ve & Lite
Your my favorite too! I used to always ask about you in social wondering where you were and if you were alright. From time to time laika would have a brief answer when we were chatting on aim. Very glad your back and alright!<3

A peaking cosmic Charlie's pretty nice too. With or without moonlight....

Swim act loves having a tina dick. Swim used to get it all the time at first. Now after using, swim gets hard and cums and then just is high and agitated lol. Anyone knows how to maintain a crystal dick?

Weed, alcohol, cocaine, obv amphetamines but theyre kinda gross to me now, kratom is a big one, and fucking 2C-B has got to be number one.

Meth, obviously. Clear winner.

Runner ups, in descending order:

Amphetamine
Cocaine/crack + alcohol
Crack smoked
Caffeine from coffee
Cocaine nasal

Seems to be a pattern there. ;) Nothing else MAKES me horny(ier), but I find sex on LSD pretty special. I will never understand sex on MDMA as when rolling I'm not at all interested in sex - it would be a waste of my high. And I can't think of anything else that utterly annihilates my libido; even opiates or hormonal birth control, which both reduce my libido noticeably.