• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drug do you wish youd never tried?

A-php and NEP;
Both are too strong, on their own way, NEP is the trickiest substance that I used, is so addictive in a sneaky and sinister way. Is not as strong that you cannot use it for your regular tasks not is not strong enough to abstain easily when you've started. You can stay days using it without noticing bad side effects (or not giving a fuck cause they seem not serious), your mouth becomes absolutely dry, your mind fogged up and your intelligence and emotional acuity decrease a lot. You're just too drugged out to care. I fooled myself so darkly with this substance, worst than kratom compulsion.
A-php on the contrary has these kind of side effects that you .... need to worry about, at least I do. Is not sustainable so that is better, I guess, not to become addicted but when I had 5 grams I was constantly thinking about when I was going to dose again cause the rush is too amazing and potent, and its crazy sexual drive is so appealing, but each time you do you know you're fucking up your body big time.
On top of that I think a-php use has spoiled all light or not that strong stimulants for me... But maybe that's a pro, cause I've always felt inclined to use psychs and not stimulantes, so maybe I would have use more stimulants if I didn't find the powers of a-php.

None. Drugs are fun until they're not.

Percocet/oxy. It's the only thing that turned me into someone who did things I never would have before. Of course I would still do shitty things on other drugs for other drugs, lol.

How many percocets does it take to get to the center of ruining your entire life?!

In retrospect, probably all of them. It may have been better to have not partaken from the forbidden fruit and lived a life in blissful ignorance of the shit that is thrown at you. Its only when you're enlightened that it becomes a problem...

In retrospect, probably all of them. It may have been better to have not partaken from the forbidden fruit and lived a life in blissful ignorance of the shit that is thrown at you. Its only when you're enlightened that it becomes a problem...
I kind of agree. The majority of the drama, trauma, unhappiness, and collateral relationship damage in my life has been concurrent with me being into drugs. However, all the learnings I got from recovering from drugs and putting my life back together from rock bottom at least 3 times (sometimes making amends) have I think made me a far far better and nicer person than I otherwise would have been. So anybody who knew me then got the cost of drugs. But anyone meeting me now is arguably getting the benefit of drugs post my Enlightenment.)

This is true 👍
You should really not be doing any drugs before 25, unfortunately imo before you reach that age is when you don't have the sense not to do hardcore drugs and in my experience you have alot of "guts" so you think your capable of anything.. alcohol is also a reason that alot of people try drugs.. it makes you alot more daring imo.
For me it's crystal though, a friend who had been doing it for years always said if you never done it don't ever try it cause it will take your soul.. and guess what? That's exactly what happened. It's just very addictive for for alot of people. And once you get to see what it's like inside the game, you keep wanting to go back
Anything really. I graduated from cigarettes to weed and booze to E and whatever I could get, but total alcoholic especially until I got a bit into meth as well, broke that off and straight to heroin addiction, down to to methadone and later start using meth.. to meth addict to polysubstance addicted meth abusing alcoholic and will do whatever. Ill take like 4-5 different drugs in excess and fuckin whatever. Meth is my mainstay and I usually drink too.

Wish Id never done any of it. Especially from the age I started. I really dont think its safe to start anything really prior to your 20s at this point. Just the maturity level and actual physical brain development too. Brain doesnt even develop fully til 25 on average.

A longtime ago MDPV fucked my whole world up. I miss PV relatives a bit but am not too sad they're gone. Until I started rolling again a few weeks ago I hadn't really abused any stimulants since like 2014.

MDPV was one hard for me when i got access to it.

That tan batch was something else , i just remember how fucking stimulating it was and the redose factor was extremely hard to pass up, that dopamine hit was too much, i managed to get out of it in one tact, didnt bother with big amounts of it ever again!

Its tough to say about what drugs i wished i never tried again. Probably something like diph or the like something with some concerning factors but still went ahead with it anyways.

Dont think its worth it to take higher risk than we already take

Im glad i tried em all so i can spare others from doing so, but my most hated ones are crack, meth, and lsd, fuck that shit, im already insane

I revise my previous answer. But meth. I could've gone without all that comes along with that drug. It's devilish imo it's directly neurotoxic and wrecks your brain, moreso than pretty much any other drug.

Unsure, I'd primarily wish we wouldn't have this fucking war on drugs or at least could quit it for good. Impurities, hiding, ripoffs etc. hurt me much more than all the substances.

Dextromethorphan @JazzBlaze420, me too. But I had always two stages, the low doses were addictive as fuck but also satisfying like nothing else, turned my personality 180 degrees into somebody who others actually liked and who liked to be among others. High doses made me regret to ever having taken DXM, yet the lower always eventually lead to me taking too much too quickly.

Then methoxetamine and later deschloroketamine came. These two didn't share the panic inducing effects of DXM while still being highly ... dissoversic. Tolerance grew skywards, and DXM became a psychotomimetic dysphoria inducing agent. Even a solid year of sobriety (off dissos that is) didn't change anything. Most don't get it so harsh, but there's the so called 50 trip limit, so don't worry and enjoy the DXM as long as possible :)

For me it's maybe alcohol, as I did some serious shit while drunk, and then morphine/methadone even when I didn't get much physical withdrawal but I always thought they must be the uber-euphoric high and/or the worst withdrawal but they're just sedatives which happen to bring relief off any stressors and induce more PAWS than anything else, also wreck your hormones - put on like 20kg since I stopped DCK and continued on just the morphine. Testosterone didn't recover during some weeks off.

- Diazepam: because I'm hooked for life. I'm prescribed Valium
- Meth: do I need to say more? I have been clean for almost 2 years
- Cigarettes: You know how ppl say they will quit someday? I don't wanna quit! I started smoking when I was 12
- Spice: almost died on quite a few occasions
- Opana: because even though I am opioid free now, I still see Opana in my dreams
- Weed: after smoking up for 20+ years, it's just not for me anymore
- Alcohol: did stupid shit on it
- SSRIs & Antipsychotics: terrible, just terrible

That's all I could think of right now

Oh yeah, I forgot S/NRI antidepressants, I'm absolutely hooked on them and this when I just recently quit morphine but venlafaxine is worse. Antipsychotics too, just avoided them as much as possible because no beneficial effects and a bunch of terrible risks and dysphoria / brainfog. I need dopamine, guess I'm naturally low on it and antagonizing dopamine is pouring oil in that fire.

Cigarettes, because the costs and increase in cancer risk, not worth it. Fuck that the three legal drugs, nicotine - caffeine - ethanol, are all shitty and overly toxic.

Nicotine. The mental addiction is terrible. And it's too easy to get, when you can just walk into the store and buy a pack of cigarettes.