• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drink can I buy that has the most carbohydrates in the market?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
Sometimes I wake up with a nasty hang over and feel really thirsty

Are there any secret carbohydrate pills I can buy online that can hydrate me instantly?

Or like a secret online drink that I can order online that they don't sell in stores that's specially made with 100% carbohydrates extracted from a certain fruit?

If not what drink can I buy at the store that has the most carbohydrates to make me "un-thirst"

Sometimes I end up flooding my self with orange juice untill my stomach hurts (which does work) but someone here must have a better hack or tip.

Let me know guys.

Thanks

Smoosh some potatoes into a smooth paste, and then ring em out until you have some liquid... voila *mwah, chefs kiss*

Why can't I get a proper answer out of this whole forum?
His answer is pretty good actually. Potatoes are full of carbohydrates(around 15% ), but it's work ofc ^^
There's potatoe drinks you can buy too, or banana juice(21% ), carrot juice(10% ), sport drinks are also at around 10-11%.

Why do you what carbs for a hangover? Are you sure you’re not thinking of electrolytes for hangovers and dehydration?

The absolute best cure for a hangover is to run a few saline IV’s through you! Nothing else is comparable ime.

As for carbs for a hangover, I find that fountain Coke and some greasy French fries from McDonald’s really helps. Or some fried eggs, sausages, bacon, and some home fries washed down with a fountain Coke from a good local “greasy spoon” diner is great hangover comfort food.

Anyway you look at it, all hangover cures involves a fountain Coke (not out of a can or bottle).

🧙‍♂️
Oops, I skimmed the thread.
If you want a hangover cure, here it is: 25ml of pure Lemon juice. teaspoon of sugar. 200ml of water. Mix that together, thank me later. Still feel bad? Drink more lemon juice.

This gets your electrolytes back in check. There's no better drink for that than lemon juice. Also detoxifies your body and whatnod, we all know Lemon is God.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm wondering if you are thinking of electrolytes? Carbohydrates have nothing to do with thirst.

If you're thirsty, there is nothing better than plain water. Whenever I have a hangover I wake up and slam a few glasses of cool water. It's the best thing ever when I wake up feeling like shit. But something like Gatorade or any sort of fruit juice would be even better, because you'd get electrolytes then.

Actually, if you slam a couple of glasses of water before you go to bed, you will not have as bad of a hangover. And if you drink a glass of water after every drink while you're drinking, it's even better. But you'll have to pee even more.

Yeah I'm wondering if you are thinking of electrolytes? Carbohydrates have nothing to do with thirst.

If you're thirsty, there is nothing better than plain water. Whenever I have a hangover I wake up and slam a few glasses of cool water. It's the best thing ever when I wake up feeling like shit. But something like Gatorade or any sort of fruit juice would be even better, because you'd get electrolytes then.

Actually, if you slam a couple of glasses of water before you go to bed, you will not have as bad of a hangover. And if you drink a glass of water after every drink while you're drinking, it's even better. But you'll have to pee even more.
I misunderstood the whole thread.
I thought OP wanted to have something in their stomach before drinking as to not upset the stomach, and that's why they wanted carbohydrates.

Carbohydrates actually absorb water, so they can be useful for a hangover, as in soaking up liquids from your stomach, but not in order to hydrate you, unless they're attached to, for exampe, vegetables, and have already soaked up lots and lots of water.

Just because it has the word "hydrate" in its name doesn't mean it will hydrate you lol.

IME the best thing to drink when dehydrated or hangover is coconut water, it has it all (water, sodium, potassium, sugar, etc...). An alternative would be gatorade/powerade.
Otherwise just drink water and have a nice breakfast.

Just because it has the word "hydrate" in its name doesn't mean it will hydrate you lol.

IME the best thing to drink when dehydrated or hangover is coconut water, it has it all (water, sodium, potassium, sugar, etc...). An alternative would be gatorade/powerade.
Coconut water is so great!!!

Another great way to avoid hangovers is to drink some kombucha with your booze. I used to like to make whisky sours with lemon buch.

The probiotics seem to help pass the alcohol easier. It’s an old brewers trick to have some of the yeast to help reduce hangover.

-GC

Absolutely agree. Coconut water is amazing.

We don’t have Gatorade here but if I didn’t have coconut water we have dioralyte you mix with water. Something good to always have in the cupboard.

Another great way to avoid hangovers is to drink some kombucha with your booze. I used to like to make whisky sours with lemon buch.

The probiotics seem to help pass the alcohol easier. It’s an old brewers trick to have some of the yeast to help reduce hangover.

-GC
A word of warning, kombucha has alcohol in it (just a tiny bit) but I swear I've drank some after drinking beer and gotten a buzz off of it so it might be enough to notice or make you feel bad again. I've never had a hangover but I think I'd drink a 7up or Sprite. Maybe one of those cane sugar sodas would be good too

I know when I'd wake up after a night of drinking hard liquor I'd often have low blood pressure (I'd walk around in long sleeves in the middle of summer) but consuming sugar helped a lot

Ok I need to change the title to electrolights lol.

And wait a second is there a was to scientifically extract electrolytes out of coconut water and put it into a pill of some sort and get an instant hydration?

Ok I need to change the title to electrolights lol.

And wait a second is there a was to scientifically extract electrolytes out of coconut water and put it into a pill of some sort and get an instant hydration?
Potassium, Sodium and Calcium pills. Chloride, Magnesium, there's probably combinations of all of them in electrolyte pills, I've never tried them. Potassium regulates your water and nerves, muscles, n stuff, so I'd count it to the most important ones. Sodium regulates your blood, so this is also a big factor in a hangover.

Last edited: