• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Question What does your morning routine look like?

MDPV_Psychosis

Bluelighter
Birds chirping has always kinda sounded like they are angry to me even before the game was ever created. When in psychosis I started to get the sense that it was some vast intelligence gathering and relaying process; the birds have been monitoring us and are constantly reporting our activities/locations to each other and this information is very quickly disseminated across very large areas. The 'why' never really factored into the equation though. But they sure hated us.

Cheshire_Kat

Sr. Moderator: Music, P&S
Staff member
Because "they" are watching ...

🐦🐤🐦

They flock together for safety ... most birds are prey not predator, so communication within the flock enhances the flock's safety.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
birds poop on your car as soon as you wash it and i believe it is on purpose

At the house I grew up in, we had one of those covered porches that was on the front of the house, it had a porch swing hanging from the ceiling, a couple of columns, all that stuff. One day me and my little sister and my mom were all outside, and my mom was under the porch overhang, right in front of the door, probably 8 feet back from the open sky. A bird flew under the porch overhang, shit on her head, and flew out. It's a family story now. That motherfucker HAD to have done it on purpose, what are the odds?

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
At the house I grew up in, we had one of those covered porches that was on the front of the house, it had a porch swing hanging from the ceiling, a couple of columns, all that stuff. One day me and my little sister and my mom were all outside, and my mom was under the porch overhang, right in front of the door, probably 8 feet back from the open sky. A bird flew under the porch overhang, shit on her head, and flew out. It's a family story now. That motherfucker HAD to have done it on purpose, what are the odds?
birds can't be trusted. Alfred Hitchcock was on to something